The "WTF!" thread...

Tools    

I thought a thread for stuff that you just really cant believe would be cool. Kind of like a ranting thread....

anyway,,, here's mine for today.

*was reading some Hollywood gossip and stunbled onto this little tid-bit.... I it left me thinking... WTF....

"Jurassic Park writer Michael Crichton's Santa Monica, California, home has been robbed. Just weeks after the author announced the end of his 13-year marriage to Anne Marie Martin, Crichton is now helping police with their inquiries following a break-in. Crichton was tied-up at gun-point by one of the two intruders, who smashed their way into his pad on Monday morning, terrorizing the writer and his young daughter. Crichton is refusing to give details of what was stolen in the raid on his home. "

I say WTF cuase I am thinking...
very richman files for divorce,
then men with guns break into his home, terrorize him AND his children....That just sucks.

I have to think of his daughter, not only has she been traumatized by the seperation of her parents but now held up at gunpoint! Someone should find those guys and mainly kick their arses! As if the robbery wasnt bad enough, but Man.. do they have BAD timing.

WTF, I thought this was a movie forum, but most posts here have nothing to do with movies! I'm not posting to anything unless it has something to do with movies. Oh wait, I just posted to something that has nothing to do with movies...

WTF?!?!?!?!

above is loosely translated to...

DOH!!!!!!!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
WTF, I thought this was a movie forum, but most posts here have nothing to do with movies! I'm not posting to anything unless it has something to do with movies. Oh wait, I just posted to something that has nothing to do with movies...
uh...
my "wtf" is lOOSLEY movie related cause Michael Crichton is Jurrassic Park Guy.

I'm wondering about that first moment when some indian took a dried out ear of corn and stuck it into the fire. You know he was looking for grub and knew he couldn't eat that hard azzed ear of corn. When the first kernel popped he HAD to have said WTF?!?

...and so was born the most popular movie snack of all time, Slaytan, to appease your penchant for on-topic and movie related banter.

...oh and the guy who invented athletic supporters..... hit in the sack... moaning WTF while clutching his nads.... happened just like that.

Man, I could go on... and on... like when Yoda was born and Austruck said....

WTF?!?!

Put me in your pocket...
Reading through this, you all make me chuckle.

Time for me to whine....

I just saw Christina Aguerlla(Sp?) on David Lettermen. I guess to keep this on movie mode theme...since she sang a Mulan tune...yadayadayada...anyhow...

WTF is with this poor child? Everytime I seem to see her at some event or publicity picture she's looking like some trampy ho. She has a fabulous voice....can't she hire someone to at least brush her hair? There are times she looks downright nasty. WTF is she trying to prove?

I know...most of you guys probably like the "nasty" look. I'm just ranting.

I hate the whole tryin' to be nasty thing.

If you ARE nasty, I've got nothing against it. C.A. is a nasty wannabe and she's not all that attractive (at least to me).

The first time I went to the dentist I KNOW I screamed WTF!? I had a tooth pulled and this dentist was straight out tha 3rd world. He inserted a NASTY pair of pliers in my mouth and started yanking on my tooth which did indeed hurt like mutherfukker already and completely without this sadistic bastard's help thank you very much. He leaned his weight on me and commenced cranking on my jawbone until it popped out. I thought I was going to die. I was pouring blood out of my mouth for days. I wish I could find him now, I'd yank his balls off.

The Biggest Anime Fan
i wonder what went throught the mind of that caveman when he decided to beat the hell out of a tree, and then drank its blood and liked it............ he must've thought, "ooga ooga" or "WTF........"

Originally posted by Toose
I'd yank his balls off.
Jesus Toosey,
whats your fascination with balls.....
LOL

you r posts int his thread almost all have somehting to do with balls, nads ect....

makes me wonder WTF!