Alien 5?!

Tools    

Anti-Poser
This is my perfect wet dream.

From IGN.com
July 07, 2003 - According to Dark Horizons, Oscar-winning filmmaker James Cameron advised the BBC that he may indeed helm a potential Alien 5 (a separate project from the upcoming Alien vs. Predator film). "We're looking at doing another one," reveals Cameron, who also helmed the 1986 smash Aliens. "Something similiar to what we did with Aliens. A bunch of great characters, and of course Sigourney [Weaver]. I've even discussed the possibility of putting him [Arnold Schwarzenegger] into the Alien movie."

Cameron and Schwarzenegger previously teamed for the first two Terminator films, as well as True Lies. The closest Arnold has come to fighting an alien was in 1987's Predator.

By the way, Cameron "couldn't stand Alien 3 – how they could just go in there and kill off all these great characters we introduced in Aliens, and the correlation between mother and daughter. It stunk, but hopefully I'll get a chance to rectify all that [with Alien 5]."
Oh I could only hope.

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Arnie in an Alien movie directed by James Cameron!!!!!

I need more!!!

[Its amazing how Ripley never seems to die, How many times does she have to do battle with ailen? Hope the story line doesnt stink. Wtih Cameron on board it should be great, but nowadays who can tell? everyones all about sequels

Arnies in? No worries then.

Never conform, never compromise....
I doubt he will be doing anymore movies in the near future..or ever if all goes well with his run for govoner of Cali....which I hope it does, he really seems to be doing it for the people...yeah but either way, Alien 5 + Cameron = $$$ ...but i will definately watch it...however I am looking more forward to Alien vs Pred....
- Corey Taylor (2002)

Let's not forget one big major point here .... cameron may well be writig and talking about arnold coming in, but ridley scott is set to direct this thing.

Hopefully Cameron will rectify the series after Alien 4. Wasn't an awful movie but certainly wasn't anything compared to the first 3.