Day of the Dead 1985
Fright Night 1985
Dawn of the Dead 2004
A Quiet Place Part II 2020

+ Dune: Part Two 2024

Dawn of the Dead 1978
The Return of the Living Dead 1985

Mona Lisa -
Bob Hoskins as an ex con driving around a high priced whore for his mob boss and getting a little too close, causing problems.

Beau Travail -
Nice looking but not my kind of movie. Would love to see a Russ Meyer/ Andy Sidaris inspired re make but that probably won't happen.

God's Little Acre -
Uneven. The second half is pretty good but the first half is strange. Was always on Team Mary Ann but Ginger is pretty smoking hot in this one and gives a very good performance.

Humanite' -
This was unique. Very slow but I never thought it was boring. It's about a detective investigating a childs rape and murder but it's not about that at all.

The Vampire Lovers -
Perfect treadmill movie. Nothing wrong with it at all. Ingrid Pitt as a vampire using her wiles to seduce folks to the dark side. Had everything I was looking for. Peter Cushing co stars as, you guessed it, a vampire hunter.

A Man For All Seasons -
The story of Thomas More. Loved it. Great performances all around.

The Street Fighter -
Was a little disappointed. Expectations were probably a too high but Sonny Chiba was still fun to watch.

Anatomy of a Fall -
Did she or didn't she? Loved it. Best movie of 2023? Nah, but it's very good.

The Favourite -
Backstabbing for the favor of Queen Anne via Yorgos Lanthimos. It certainly had it's moments. I'm really becoming a fan of Lanthimos filmmaking style.

Re-watched Poor Things
Still Love it.