The Videogames Tab

Tools    

Well my dizzy ass needs something to play till mid May when Ghost of Tsushima comes out, and I opted for Out Of The Park Baseball 2025. It's backed by MLB which is surprising since you'd think they'd put the initials in the title for marketing purposes.

From what I can tell it looks like Fantasy Baseball, mixed in with MMO, ... not your typical sports game. Hey, if it's interesting enough to keep me from tinkering my real Fantasy Baseball team down to a nub like most seasons then Im all for it.

Well my dizzy ass needs something to play till mid May when Ghost of Tsushima comes out, and I opted for Out Of The Park Baseball 2025. It's backed by MLB which is surprising since you'd think they'd put the initials in the title for marketing purposes.

From what I can tell it looks like Fantasy Baseball, mixed in with MMO, ... not your typical sports game. Hey, if it's interesting enough to keep me from tinkering my real Fantasy Baseball team down to a nub like most seasons then Im all for it.

Well guess what? It ain't! All the players are made up fictional people. What's the point? I would say "What a gyp!" but since I got it on Steam I put in for my refund.

I bought Baldurs Gate 3. Downloading it now. Hopefully my laptop will be able to run it tomorrow. If not, at least I'll know (and get a refund). The only 2 games I own now on Steam are BG3 and Ghost of Tsushima.

I wish I knew I could delete games from my Steam account permanently. I woulda just done that with Skyrim since that was the only game I played despite owning dozens of others. I instead deleted the accounts. Believe it or not.

Finally some good news on the videogame front, I am able to play Baldurs Gate 3 - HUZZAH! It looks and feels great. Also based on D&D lore so much should be familiar. I stopped playing at the 3.5 edition, I know more races were introduced after (Devils? Really?)

Gave me an option for a custom class, I made a dwarf thief (dwarves like gold). I dont know if a custom class is a requirement though. Im gonna go back in-game and see. If it isnt then ill just play one of the premade characters just to keep it simple and sweet for the first playthrough.

Curious if this game will have a stranglehold on me so much then when Ghost of Tsushima launches I wont be able to pull away? Thatd be a nice problem.

Ill stop spamming the thread now

BG3 is pretty great, yeah. You might get hooked. Not that that's a bad thing.

I'm in the third act now, might finish in the next week or two. Reasonably high probability of a second playthrough.