Pearl Harbor
16.13%
5 votes
Transformers
12.90%
4 votes
The Island
31 votes. You may not vote on this poll

For me, it's The Island. With The Rock coming in second.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I voted for The Rock, mainly because I grew up with that movie and I've seen more times than the rest of Bay's filmography. I do like the other films in that poll, except The Island, which I could not get into, and Bad Boys, which I haven't seen yet.

YOU can be a part of this feature film! YOU get rewards if you make a pledge! Net proceeds also go toward helping the homeless! Please see me in Facebook. Thanks.

Michael Bay has no "best movie", because he doesn't make films. He creates garbage.

What Deadite said, with the addendum that The Rock wins by a significant margin. Genuinely good, fun, funny movie. It's one of the best examples of how a broad, over-the-top action film can genuinely work. It makes me think that Bay's style of making movies is actually not without value, but that he's only managed to realize the ideal of that style once so far.

Of course, when it fails it fails a bit more gauchely than other styles, too.

Had to do a search online to find out who's Michael Bay and what movies has he made. Found out I've actually seen two of them--"The Rock" and "Armageddon." Best thing I can say for "The Rock" is that "Armageddon" is even worse. I've seen better film on bad teeth.

I actually like Bad Boys quite a lot, heck, i like BOTH of them which is saying something as they star Martin Lawrence.

The Rock used to be one of my favourite films, not seen in a long time so don't know how it would hold up but was a lot of fun there for sure and before Bay's name ended in 'hem'.

Transformers, the first at least, was decent action fare and exactly what it said on the tin... 'bayhem' and 'baysplosions'

Basically, he may be a soulless Hollywood capitalist etc etc but looking at his output, he ain't Uwe Boll, Pearl Harbour, Transformers 2 aside

But The Rock is good garbage.
No it isn't. It has a scene where Sean Connery has to roll through a furnace dodging random fire and gears like something from a bad 1960's TV series. It's just as stupid as all of his stuff.

Voting on this thread is like trying to vote on which was my favorite wisdom tooth to have pulled. No thanks.

No it isn't. It has a scene where Sean Connery has to roll through a furnace dodging random fire and gears like something from a bad 1960's TV series. It's just as stupid as all of his stuff.

Voting on this thread is like trying to vote on which was my favorite wisdom tooth to have pulled. No thanks.
Not even close.

Just watched Bad Boys for the first time didn't like it that much some of the acting was dreadful
Have to go with The Rock

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Michael Bay is underrated around here. I certainly understand it because he's a gazillionaire. I don't think I've seen his last four flix and BBII, but I don't see what's so bad about his crap. It's more entertaining than many other similar pieces of crap and even some "great" indie faves. I don't especially want to support obscene expenditures of money for recycled crap as an homage to much better Hollywood flix of the past, and I certainly support filmmakers with a more-humanistic vision, but I understand that my sniping won't "fix anything". Maybe I need to watch all this Transformers crap to get more indignant, but maybe I've already "voted" with my wallet and I'm not really interested in watching him or trashing him. I'll probably watch them for "free" at some point if I ever care.

I don't think I've seen his last four flix and BBII...
"You ain't seen Bad Boys II?"
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."