The Guitar Guild

Tools    

It's funny, my wife and I hit plenty of death metal shows, and listen to a ton of death and black metal, but I don't ever play it on my guitar...
You play metal though, right?

I am mostly interested it practice routine. I know you had a metal teacher a while back, so I'm sure you developed some good practice habits?

I tend to noodle, and want to bring some focus in, especially geared toward metal/brutal death metal type stuff.

A system of cells interlinked
You play metal though, right?

I am mostly interested it practice routine. I know you had a metal teacher a while back, so I'm sure you developed some good practice habits?

I tend to noodle, and want to bring some focus in, especially geared toward metal/brutal death metal type stuff.
I do. Stuff more along the lines of Queensryche, Megadeth, 80s metal tunes etc.

Sadly, I managed to give myself a chronic problem with my left wrist about 6 months ago, and just haven't been playing at all lately. I was working on some licks from Bark at the Moon, and haven't been the same since.

I also have terrible practice routines, and am also a notorious noodle guy!

Working on this. I didn't know what i was playing and then was like OH! The Bogmen had some good stuff but nobody knows about them - I really like their lyrics.

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.

You ready? You look ready.
I really like the first one! Was the Sfx on your comp or on a pedal, if it was a pedal what the hell was it?
it was THIS amp. i used my electric guitar with the tube modeling option and the reverb/delay

i love it. amp sounds even better with an acoustic obviously, but i like how it sounds with electric too

You ready? You look ready.
Nice sounding fuzz. Ever thought about getting a delay pedal?
yes, i do want a delay pedal. i’ve asked my local shop to order one of the Blaxx delays, but i’m open to other suggestions?

yes, i do want a delay pedal. i’ve asked my local shop to order one of the Blaxx delays, but i’m open to other suggestions?
Would strongly recommend a delay pedal, your style of playing would suit one and I think delay pedals are the single biggest reason that I kept on playing electric guitar - they provide so much fun and inspiration.

There are so many ot there that range from $50 to $00s . All depends on your budget really.

The Blaxx is a decent starter.

I've got one of these bad boys: