alright so "the last airbender"

Tools    

M. Night Shyamalan im so dissappointed zukos scar is a scratch half the characters have there named changed you have every character a dark skinned person except katara and sokka the only dark ones in the show iroh isnt fat cmon hes the fat wise guy firebenders can only manipulate not conjure air bending looked so cheesy the so called avatar secenes were pretty gay no character development and then theres the fact of the matter they never ****ing played pishow and as making this into a 3 part movie i sir will not be paying to see the next two whose with me? p.s moemoe can never be hated on

M. Night is a killer of movies! Don't let him kill any more!

killer of movies??.. what else has he killed??...

Sorry to be be rude, but you my dear friend seem to have no life of your own.. firstly you have chosen a name that tries to disrepute someone else..

You dont like the guy, dont watch his movies.. & stick to discussing what you like...

I am in agreement that this movie has sucked the life out of the original. It was an event to watch the new episode when it was on Nick. When the movie released it was also an event to watch Aang on the big screen. Half way through my kids where ready to go home. Dark is not better for this movie. It works in Batman, Lord of The Rings. The cartoon had depth and and was FUN. I think it is too late for a second movie. You only get one shot and the first one was hacked up and "DARK" stinks!! Come on M. Knight think out side your box!!!!!!!