Most interesting actor to watch onscreen

Tools    

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Interestingly, there are some actors who have a tendency to play themselves but also shine in more "out there" roles. Brad Pitt, for example, excels at playing odd characters like the ones in Fight Club, 12 Monkeys and Jesse James, going to extremes in his performances.
Brittany Murphy aswell

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
When I saw him in Inglorious Basterds, I thought Christoph Waltz was really really good. He proved it and even made a watchable villain in The Green Hornet and was even better in Spectre. I recently caught one of his earliest performances, a 2000 B-movie called Queen's Messenger, where he played a terrorist leader and it was bland but he truly has improved in his craft and it shows.

Johnny Depp. I just love everything about him and every movies he's in.