Merry NEW YEAR! (Welcome 2017)

Tools    

What are you doing New Year's eve?
Hmm...let's see, I'm hanging out at MoFo, having a beer (maybe I'll live dangerously and have two!), then pizza and I'll top the festive evening with a movie, then bedtime (sleep only)....Not the most exciting

Hmm...let's see, I'm hanging out at MoFo, having a beer (maybe I'll live dangerously and have two!), then pizza and I'll top the festive evening with a movie, then bedtime (sleep only)....Not the most exciting
I knew pizza was coming!

Nothing too elaborate here. Wife and I had white russians earlier and we'll just have a normal dinner in a few. We're having a late Christmas tomorrow so we'll have a bit more fun/food then.

Happy New Year.

New Years Day was the bigger day until i was about 16 then it was New Years Eve mainly for the bells with friends/girlfriends and now this year it's back to New Years Day for me.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
New Year's Day is Brenda's Birthday, so we always have a weeklong celebration for that reason. We had pho soup and sandwich for lunch today and we're having hors d'oeuvres and booze (Cali "Champagne" and/or Prosecco) later tonight. Tomorrow we're having a light brunch and a take-out dinner from B.J.'s Brewhouse maybe. Brenda's already got a new dining room table and chairs, a TCM Wine Club selection of 15 wines, some books, another Artesania Rinconada figurine and a few other doodads and charitable donations for Christmas and New Year's. (It's all being paid for with smoke and mirrors.)

I hope everybody has a safe and happy 2017.

Had originally planned to stay home, drink (had a third glass between my last post and now), browse MoFo and maybe watch a movie, but Funny Face just called and invited me to go with her to Cache Creek. So instead I'll be gambling and probably drinking some more.

It's only a little after 9:00 p.m. right now. See you all next year!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hubby and I went out to dinner with his parents, and then we watched some TV until the ball dropped in Times Square. Not a very exciting evening, but we enjoyed it.