Politically Correct IDIOTS (Steve Martin/Carrie Fisher tweet)

Tools    

Trump is President of the US and pretty soon the National Front will be in power in France and the rest of Europe is following suite. Political Correctness is having it's day, let them prattle on.
Trump is President of the US and pretty soon the National Font will be Arial.

Trump is President of the US and pretty soon the National Front will be in power in France and the rest of Europe is following suite. Political Correctness is having it's day, let them prattle on.
Hell he wont even stop Tweeting crap about people
I thought they confiscated his Twitter. Doesn't he know he's president soon.

I thought they confiscated his Twitter. Doesn't he know he's president soon.
Doesn't everybody?

Welcome to the human race...
Im just gonna make this thread a depot for any future Idiotic Political Correctness. Please anyone feel free to do the same. We got to take a stand people!
Some people just like to look for things to get offended over.

I'm bumping this because of the Chicago Torture Video news. and the response it has received.

One thing I would like to mention is that my parents said over dinner they were convinced Obama wouldn't comment on this. He did though.

Because they said it wouldnt make headlines because it was black doing it to whites or?
Aside from that-

I find it really disturbing how so many have released photos from it with a clear shot of his face,unless hes okay`d it of course.

I'm bumping this because of the Chicago Torture Video news. and the response it has received.

One thing I would like to mention is that my parents said over dinner they were convinced Obama wouldn't comment on this. He did though.
No offense Mush but I think the Chicago Torture video goes waaaaaaay past idiotic political correctness. Those punks are sick and sadly not uncommon.

I was aiming more for news outlets or viral trends that have their head up their ass.

No organization, belief, institution, group, etc... is flawless. Not even the ever fearful opinion of the masses.

And another thing! I will continue to say "We" because we all can be guilty of this at times, even me. Im not looking for something to be offended by, I dont live for that crap, but I have been too disgusted too often with my countrymen for awhile, its getting worse, it goes beyond just politics, and I am bitching.

No offense Mush but I think the Chicago Torture video goes waaaaaaay past idiotic political correctness. Those punks are sick and sadly not uncommon.

I was aiming more for news outlets or viral trends that have their head up their ass.

No organization, belief, institution, group, etc... is flawless. Not even the ever fearful opinion of the masses.

And another thing! I will continue to say "We" because we all can be guilty of this at times, even me. Im not looking for something to be offended by, I dont live for that crap, but I have been too disgusted too often with my countrymen for awhile, its getting worse, it goes beyond just politics, and I am bitching.
Sorry. I didn't think this warranted a thread nor did I thought it was big enough (physical impact wise) for the Terrorism Thread (that I really think should be remained) so I just put it here for some reason. I mainly posted it here for the reaction versus the actual act, though the act is still way worse than any bad reaction.

Just in case anyone got the wrong impression, this thread isnt about hating Feminism or Feminists.

that is all

Politically Correct Idiocy strike again!

'Dear White People' sparks calls for Netflix boycott

Netflix shared the trailer for its new comedy series Dear White People and some people aren't pleased.

With the announcement that Netflix is set to stream the TV adaptation of the 2014 film Dear White People, some people have cancelled their subscription and are venting their anger on Twitter with the hashtag #BoycottNetflix.
The 10-episode adaptation is based on the 2014 crowd-funded movie of the same name.

Set in a predominantly white Ivy League college, the series focuses on a series of racially insensitive parties that spark tensions on campus and inspire one of the characters to become more direct in her critiques of the school's white student population.

The premise of the show isn't anti-White. It's meant to be provocatively tongue-in-cheek and uncomfortably funny. In fact, the series is hoping to bridge racial divides by highlighting racial tensions that are generally ignored.

But it all kicked off on Twitter when Tim Treadstone, a former Buzzfeed writer who has since become an outspoken member of the so-called alt-right Twitter mob under his @BakedAlaska handle, argued that Dear White People was promoting "white genocide" and encouraged his followers to cancel their Netflix subscriptions in protest.
Director Justin Simien has responded to the backlash on Facebook: "When the first trailer for the film dropped, I'll admit the deluge of claims that I was a reverse racist and a 'piece of [expletive] monkey that should shut up and go back to Africa' really hurt," Simien wrote.

"But now, I feel strangely encouraged. To see the sheer threat that people feel over a date announcement video featuring a woman of color (politely) asking not to be mocked makes it so clear why I made this show."

http://www.independent.ie/entertainm...-35440153.html

Remember when I said All In The Family couldnt air today because some politically correct idiots would be offended, well heres proof of it.

Disgusting

You can't win an argument just by being right!
cool thread, tongo. The carrie Fisher Steve Martin one - outrageous!!! This is why SJWs on the net have become universally loathed. utterley *insert norty word* shameful they made him feel he had to delete.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Havent read the thread yet but another was SJWs abusing and threatening Bryan Fuller when he killed off a female character on Hannibal. He got pushed so far he deleted his titter account. Even the actress told the idiots to STFU.

All i've heard is that it's racists that have been downvoting Dear White People. Obviously i've heard wrong then and don't really know what this is nor want to know. Either way i'm confused.

I have to laugh…these sissy snowflakes need an island of their own. Just draw faces on a whole bunch of coconuts and watch them be offended by a silent coconut…over and over and over again. Because let’s face it, they don’t really have a reason for their ‘stupid’… they just are and it doesn’t matter what’s happening around them, they just like to hear themselves talk about being offended and acting like they are warriors for social justice. It makes them feel pretty. Or something…
- rightwingnews (Impartial Commentator apparently)

I heard of the movie and never saw it. As for Netflix, I admit I only watch it for the Marvel shows. And it is getting hard to justify a $10.00 a month price tag for a service I only use a few times a year.

Then again Daredevil is f***ing amazing.

No sense in me responding directly to Tongo as he won't see my reply anyway. Maybe Iros will have something to say about this topic.

But I did watch that video Tongo posted, and it looks like cheap race baiting to me and likely to further cause a divide in our (America) already polarized society.

- rightwingnews (Impartial Commentator apparently)
Yeah, not the most legitimate of sources , but aside from the writers dialogue the facts are at least all in there.

Then again Daredevil is f***ing amazing.

No sense in me responding directly to Tongo as he won't see my reply anyway. Maybe Iros will have something to say about this topic.

But I did watch that video Tongo posted, and it looks like cheap race baiting to me and likely to further cause a divide in our (America) already polarized society.
Can i ask how it is "cheap race baiting"? I really don't understand.

i think race baiting is definitely a thing but i didn't get that from that 30 second video and i'm wondering how you did? Personally, i hope it has nothing to do with the title; white people (like me) have no right getting uppity and defensive over a video title.

Yeah, not the most legitimate of sources , but aside from the writers dialogue the facts are at least all in there.

Can you post other sources for the facts, please? You regularly rail against alt-right news because of Trump (rightfully, well done) and now you are using an alt-right site as your source? C'mon?

Can i ask how it is "cheap race baiting"? I really don't understand.

i think race baiting is definitely a thing but i didn't get that from that 30 second video and i'm wondering how you did? Personally, i hope it has nothing to do with the title; white people (like me) have no right getting uppity and defensive over a video title.
Really Camo I have no desire or need to read CRs nicety-nice artificially flavored b.s. posts

Maybe this will shed light on the subject for those that dont know, Dear White People seems to be a show where we get a comedic perspective on society from the black folks, like All In The Family was from white folks.