Hey, Mr. D.J. Trump, Put a Record On, I Wanna Be Inaugurated!

Tools    

They try to convince Roger Waters to play select tracks from The Wall, namely "In the Flesh", "Run Like Hell", and "Waiting for the Worms".
He'd be more likely to play this:

Ha, ha, charade you are.

Welcome to the human race...
He'd be more likely to play this:

Ha, ha, charade you are.
Yeah, for a second I thought "Dogs" would be good but they could always interpret the lyrics as inspirational.

Do we even know what kind of music Trump actually likes?

This is a good one too and yes, Swan is not the only one who likes the song. Takes a couple of re-listens.

Yah!

This is for Trump's second term inauguration....
if he gets reelected in 2020
Not if, when!!

"RIGHT NOW"
~ Van Halen

Iroquois He Better Get Ready
Get Ready
Get Ready
Stormtroopers Comin' Get Ready!

While they are Swedish, there is none better then Sabaton!!!

Joined by DMX

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

In fairness, there are also several song for
Clinton Inc.

Welcome to the human race...
Considering how DAnconia made all four of those posts over the course of several hours (two at first, then another two a few hours later), it's quite obvious by now that, not only are they a troll, but that ignoring them will prove a more effective course of action than trying to actually engage them. Those last couple of posts don't even have songs in them.

Considering how DAnconia made all four of those posts over the course of several hours (two at first, then another two a few hours later), it's quite obvious by now that, not only are they a troll.
Or... I'm stuck at a truck-stop that has internet and am checking it periodically as I wake up from my various naps...

But, as always;