Coming Attraction: Movie Forums T-Shirts

Tools    

I don't know if it's just my computer or I'm just an idiot, but no matter what link I click for the second design, I get the same image on the page and can't figure out how to verify what's on the back.

The Adventure Starts Here!
* Regular men's T-shirt (not soft sissy stuff, ha!)
* Front: Second design
* Back: Bruce Willis slogan, above URL
* URL in caps/lowercase: MovieForums.com

I don't know if it's just my computer or I'm just an idiot, but no matter what link I click for the second design, I get the same image on the page and can't figure out how to verify what's on the back.
You'll just get the front when you first click on the link, but you'll get the option to preview the whole thing as you're checking out.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I couldn't see any of the back options either, even when I clicked the Bruce Willis option link that was supposed to show me that specifically.

* Regular men's T-shirt (not soft sissy stuff, ha!)
* Front: Second design
* Back: Bruce Willis slogan, above URL
* URL in caps/lowercase: MovieForums.com

Here ya' go.

I have a version where the slogan is two lines if it's too small as-is, though it obviously looks a bit better otherwise on one.

Here ya' go.

I have a version where the slogan is two lines if it's too small as-is, though it obviously looks a bit better otherwise on one.

Can I get this same thing, but with the Mischief. Mayhem. Movies. slogan?

Thanks!

Extra super bonus points for anyone who posts a photo of themselves in a shirt. I'd love to get a cool little gallery of MoFos the world over in 'em.

Excited to get my shirt. I will post a pic.

I know we have been requesting alot Yoda but if you do end up making mugs available I always pictured it in the green color of the forum background.

Is it possible to get my username on the back of the shirt? Or would that be too much trouble?

Is it possible to get my username on the back of the shirt? Or would that be too much trouble?
Seriously. That would be better than some stupid slogan. They could be like football jerseys.