Only Controversial Topics!!!

Tools    

From the looks of this place, I'd say it's being politically correct that would prove the bigger challenge.
So things are moving in the right direction on the MoFo?
(Is the Donald working that fast?)

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
From the looks of this place, I'd say it's being politically correct that would prove the bigger challenge.
I swear, it sounds like you've never been on a vicious real world forum before, just sheltered here, where even the term MoFo does not a vulgar abbreviation make.

Welcome to the human race...
So things are moving in the right direction on the MoFo?
(Is the Donald working that fast?)
Yeah, the far-right direction.

I swear, it sounds like you've never been on a vicious real world forum before, just sheltered here, where even the term MoFo does not a vulgar abbreviation make.
You make that sound like a bad thing.

You make that sound like a bad thing.
No, it's a good thing. That is what makes this place unique. Even the politically incorrect stuff is reserved and politely packaged.

I swear, I never even heard the term "alt-right" before about a month and a half ago. I still don't know what it means.

At this point I think some people are just makin' sh*t up!

I swear, I never even heard the term "alt-right" before about a month and a half ago. I still don't know what it means.

At this point I think some people are just makin' sh*t up!
Yeah, they made it up because it sounds more respectable than "neo-Nazi".

Yeah, they made it up because it sounds more respectable than "neo-Nazi".
See, that's what I've been talking about! If it means neo-Nazi then people should say "neo-Nazi."

Let's call a spade a spade! (Oops! I forgot... that saying became "offensive" a while back and is now verboten on certain college campuses and classified as "trigger speech" which cannot be allowed in "safe spaces.")

See, that's what I've been talking about! If it means neo-Nazi then people should say "neo-Nazi."

Let's call a spade a spade! (Oops! I forgot... that saying became "offensive" a while back and is now verboten on certain college campuses and classified as "trigger speech" which cannot be allowed in "safe spaces.")
This post started out so promisingly.

Oh come on, Albert247!
The thread title is "Only Controversial Topics!!!" NOT "Only SPAM!!!"

oops - looks like spam-bot ate up albert's spam. mmm... Spam.

This post started out so promisingly.
You're allowed to continue to like the parts you like!

(Don't like too much of course, because that would diminish the Controversy - which is our aim here.)

Now... what exactly is so wrong with partial birth abortion?

No, it's a good thing. That is what makes this place unique. Even the politically incorrect stuff is reserved and politely packaged.
People can say whatever they want but learn rather quickly that if it's a controversial topic they will likely be grilled into the coals with requests to explain their position(s).

Most get offended and go away... the good ones stay.

I guess "Storm of reaction" means some controversy.

Storm of reaction to news Syrian refugee charged with sex assaults
'The insertion of two words — Syrian refugee — completely changed the dimension of the story'
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...cism-1.3973831

All it takes is one bad apple for the tree to be rotten (or so they think).
If it was a white upperclass dude he'd be fine, back to work on monday.
Maybe it's true and it's giving a bad name for all of them who are categorized as a group instead of individuals for the mistakes of some. Maybe it's false and they just want them out of there. Here in Europe Germany could start a country made by just refugees. Even Portugal has taken some of them and giving them proper houses and jobs and education for the children.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I'm all about controversial subjects, but won't address foreign politics. When it touches national sensibilities, is where I draw the line.

That said, bring them on.

Here in Europe Germany could start a country made by just refugees. Even Portugal has taken some of them and giving them proper houses and jobs and education for the children.
Portugal seems to be one of those immune countries in Europe, where the refugees don't really want to settle, or so I've read.

Speaking of Europe, a Chatham House poll came out a couple of days ago.

In our survey respondents were given the following statement: ‘All further migration from mainly Muslim countries should be stopped’. They were then asked to what extent did they agree or disagree with this statement. Overall, across all 10 of the European countries an average of 55% agreed that all further migration from mainly Muslim countries should be stopped, 25% neither agreed nor disagreed and 20% disagreed.

Majorities in all but two of the ten states agreed, ranging from 71% in Poland, 65% in Austria, 53% in Germany and 51% in Italy to 47% in the United Kingdom and 41% in Spain. In no country did the percentage that disagreed surpass 32%.
https://www.chathamhouse.org/expert/...im-immigration