The MoFo Top 100 Sci-Fi Movies

→ in
Tools    

Not even started making a list - starting to think maybe I shouldn't bother now if it's such mental trauma

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Ok, seems like we stick to the original 25. *Sighs* This will take some doing.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
1. Space Cowboys

just need to figure out the last 24.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I still see no reason in making a list since it won't be that different from what we already have. Don't get mad at me though - I'm not mad at you.

you mad bro?

I took WAY too long getting around to this. Will definitely be getting a list in.

Shame though because it's not billed as sci-fi on any site I've checked
dammit!

I still see no reason in making a list since it won't be that different from what we already have. Don't get mad at me though - I'm not mad at you.
The reason is seeing what your top 25 science fiction movies are. That alone is worth the price of admission.

Shame though because it's not billed as sci-fi on any site I've checked
Yet funny enough it is science fiction. Or at least qualifies as such.

I sent in my list. Dang, that was hard. Had to leave off a few I really, really wanted to include.

I'm sending in a list! Sorry, guys, just been busy lately so haven't been around as much as I'd like. But I always make room for the countdowns!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Yeah I'm definitely sending in a list I didn't even see this thread.

Tremors would be considered Sci-Fi right? It only says Horror-Comedy on IMDB but imo IMDB has about as much credibility as Wikipedia.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Tremors would be considered Sci-Fi right? It only says Horror-Comedy on IMDB but imo IMDB has about as much credibility as Wikipedia.
Unless anyone wants to object, I would say that Tremors definitely counts.