Nedstarks 100 Best Western Films.

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I don't watch many westerns, so I've never heard of the movie 5 Card Stud, but it has a great cast, including two of my favorites, Dean Martin and Roddy McDowall. I thought about adding it to my watchlist, but then I watched the trailer, and it looks like a cross between a western and a horror movie.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
54 Support Your Local Sheriff

53 The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

I like both Support Your Local Sheriff and Support Your Local Gunfighter, mostly because of James Garner. He's great in everything he did, and these were both fun movies. (Support Your Local Sheriff is the better of the two movies, but they're both good movies.)

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance is one of the few westerns I've seen that I liked. It's a great story with a great cast.

They are more or less after the first movie a platform for cameos for Brady Hawks long list of friends to appear which. happened too be in hit western tv shows.

49 Young Guns

48 Ride With The Devil

47 The Postman
I know its consider post future flick but its felt like a epic western it just had more advanced guns.

43 Young Guns 2
http://

42 Dances With Wolves

41 The Rounders

40 Lonesome Dove

Anything with Clint Eastwood instantly tops the western charts for me.

30 High Plains Drifter
This was one of the best eastwood westerns other then the good the bad and the ugly.
I think it was a pity that Wayne and Eastwood just didnt like the others style because could you have imagined what a Duke and Eastwood film would have been like.