Nedstarks 100 Best Western Films.

→ in
Tools    

Ok i got too think allot about good westerns because of the debate over in the 50s countdown about which was a better western someone bright up Rio Bravo or The Searchers. There has been allot of westerns made the best were made by Wayne and Eastwood.
Anyways Welcome too the Western List. Hope you enjoy this and saddle up partner and lets get this cattle drive started.
Who am i too make a list and why should the MoFo nation care. I guess they can just ignore it. But i hope some will take a look and give an opinion.

100 Best Westerns Countdown.

100 5 Card Stud.

99 Crossfire Trail
This Was a pretty good little TNT made western. Lamour books were a constant in my house for my dad and uncle read them. Tom Selleck made a good Cowboy in westerns and in my view is underrated as an actor.

98 Conagher
I think this was a another movie made for tv but dont swear its the gospal for I really dont remember either way. I just remember It was one of elliots better movies and a cowboy is his best work really. I know the book more then the movie but Sam fits the character from the book well.

94 Stagecoach
Only 3 westerns and there remakes happen too make the list and Stagecoach is one of them.
This one stars country music legends Johnny Cash Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings.

83 Big Jake
82 True Grit Remake
81 The Quick And The Dead
80 Hang Em High
79 The Streets Of Laredo----James Garner
78 Winchester 73
77 Jane Got A Gun
76 Centennial---I know its a Mini Series but it was good.
75 Monte Walsh
74 The Sacketts
73 Return Of The Seven
72 Tall In The Saddle
71 Quigly Down Under
70 3:10 To Yuma The Remake
69 Gunfight At The OK Carral
68 Return To Lonesome Dove
67 Angel and The Badman.