TopsyPop

Tools    

Yeah, I'm with Amber on all that since all the evidence came forth. Very upset with Johnny, not cool at all. Maybe the stupid over the top craziness of his recent characters rubbed off on him - or maybe that's why he chose them in the first place.

And Ned said she's a gold digger
A girl's gotta do something to take her mind off of a broken marriage ..... panning in Alaska would be as good as anything I would imagine

I've never even considered myself a fan of Amber Heard, nothing against her I just never noticed her in anything. I was a fan of Johnny, though, which makes this kind of disheartening.

Shes never really been in anything big though,and have kept things lowkey- i think most of the gp had no idea who she was until she married johnny.

what irks me though,is that she STILL getting slaughtered on social media. I wish people would realise that you can still be fan of someone without defending or agreeing with everything they do.Im not a fan of the leaked videos and stuff,but imagine if she hadnt had that...it would be a lost cause..

Very impressed shes giving the money to charity. It definitely shows she wasnt being shallow. I hope he gets help and Im glad shes out.

I hope he gets help and Im glad shes out.
Wot .... Amber Heard is a lesbian
With scoops like this I can imagine news feeds are gonna be getting most of their celeb goss from this very thread soon

Wot .... Amber Heard is a lesbian
With scoops like this I can imagine news feeds are gonna be getting most of their celeb goss from this very thread soon
I meant out of the relationship, but I heard she does like girls too. Cant blame her.

Yeah Amber is bisexual which is one of the reasons why she was branded a golddigger from the get-go.
She was in a relationship with Tasya Van Ree for many years.shes a photographer,they`re still good friends and have been seen together multiple times during all over this.hopefully they get back together,she seemed to treat her better.

hahaha i love that you outed her by mistake
And as you can tell it was news to me .... I am so not a celebretarian or whatever a follower of these people is called.

New Pixie Lott Musicvideo
I really like Pixie Lott,but i dont why they would release a summer anthem mid August?
Also who ever edited the video should be fired lol But she looks good,as do the guys
Fun fact her longterm boyfriend is the one walking on the beach in the red shorts.

The song? lol i assume its supposed to be good
i dont mind the song too much,she has a very laidback style but the video is awful

TRAILER FOR "THE CASE OF JOBENET RAMSEY"

Anyone remember this case? It was everywhere for a while.
I think her parents where blamed for it for a long time,also rumours about a pedophile ring-and i think someone actually admitted to it but then it turned out he was just lying for attention.
Six hour Docuseries airing on CBS.

And Ned said she's a gold digger
All celebrities say they will donate whatever too charity. And make it clear just because she got money does not mean she is not a gold digger for she possible hurt depp in more ways then just money. Look at Gibson and many other celebrities who are ruined by divorce. In Amber s case he objective was never money but to maybe even ruin Depp and all thats happened is worse for Depp then Gold digging for money. Amber looks clean and Depp does not is really what she wanted.
And lets be fair at the time i said possible Gold Digger. I dont hate the women and sounds like depp needs some help. But I also think she is not as clean in this as people want her too be. Hey if im wrong then In wrong. Apologies too anyone who may have been offended by my comments.

Speaking Of Gibson Did anyone hear mel won a court thing the other day because Mels Ex she went On Howard Stern and they being Mels ex and Howard trashed him and it was against the laws of the case for her too do any public statements and her case was thrown out

Look at Gibson and many other celebrities who are ruined by divorce.
To be fair, I think it was more so the things he said in a drunken stupor that ruined Gibson a few years back.

Though honestly I think it's time people forgave him for that. Dude's a great actor. I want him in more movies.

In Amber s case he objective was never money but to maybe even ruin Depp and all thats happened is worse for Depp then Gold digging for money. Amber looks clean and Depp does not is really what she wanted.