TopsyPop

Tools    

Im not sure on that whole,i hope for womens sake in general that Amber isnt lying.

I get what you say about the set up Tongo,but victims often films and take picture-in many cases its the only way its been resolved and they are believed. also its common when someone has a drinking problem,take for example hasselfhoffs burger video, so that they show them what they`re like when they are sober. Johhny quite obviously has a drinking problem.
I really dont see why Amber would lie,she has enough money on her own,shes always been publicity shy and she was already hated and branded a golddigger when she married johnny-claiming he beats her only made her more hated-she is getting slaaaated by social media and all of this has turned into one big circus-also johnny has way more friends within the business so who knows what will happen to her career.

So yeah i just dont see why she would lie.

This thread title reads as 'ToosyPoo' if someone is looking at it in Who's Online

(yeah - I know it's not goss but it amused me so just thought I'd mention it)

ahah! that prob fits it better its all a load of ***** anyways

Im not sure on that whole,i hope for womens sake in general that Amber isnt lying.

I get what you say about the set up Tongo,but victims often films and take picture-in many cases its the only way its been resolved and they are believed. also its common when someone has a drinking problem,take for example hasselfhoffs burger video, so that they show them what they`re like when they are sober. Johhny quite obviously has a drinking problem.
I really dont see why Amber would lie,she has enough money on her own,shes always been publicity shy and she was already hated and branded a golddigger when she married johnny-claiming he beats her only made her more hated-she is getting slaaaated by social media and all of this has turned into one big circus-also johnny has way more friends within the business so who knows what will happen to her career.

So yeah i just dont see why she would lie.
Why would the video be leaked at all then? Certainly it wasnt by him. Why is she wanting money from him if she has her own, and "just wants out"? He's got a shlew of character witnesses saying he never touched her, and one is his ex-wife. He is an addict though, but a woman abuser?

all her videos and pictures are handed over to the police/court-thats how the first abuse pictures got out in the first place,as they did with rihanna.
im not saying she HASNT though,maybe she did,but then again shes being labelled a liar and a psyco.
Most get money after a divorce even if they more than enough of their own-and if he abused her throughout their relationship then i would have wanted my fair share aswell.
Hes a bit worse off since he was married to Vanessa,im glad that he never did anything to her but that doesnt mean he treated everyone else like he did her.Hes getting old,losing his looks,hes had a lot of flops lately and hes developed an addiction problem since leaving her.if he did abuse amber i doubt vanessa would know about it. And whos to say shes even telling the truth? if he did something to vanessa i doubt she would come forward so many years later,and they have kids together-of course shes going to stick up for him.
however this turns out,I hope he gets some help and gets his shizzle together.

Adele has turned down the superbowl halftime show
her reasoning for it is that "that show isnt about music". which is fair enough i would say- Adele is an amazing singer but she isnt a performer.
Speaking of-here is a clip of her inviting a fan onto stage to sing for her:

With Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan) leaving the show, and now Thomas Gibson (Hotch) also leaving, this is going to be a much different better show this season.
There, I've fixed that for you,.

Thomas Gibson has hired a lawyer to ,i dont see how thats going to make things better for him though.
Shemar released a instagram video saying : "Lot of birdies chirping out there. The gossip is real. I hear it. I see it,I'm sure a lot of you do too, so I'll just say this: I believe in karma. Good things happen to good people, honest people, hardworking people, humble people. People who believe in basic goodness, people who believe in themselves, people who believe in others." Hes since deleted the video but i guess that mean theres been some drama going on for awhile behind the scenes. I do remember there were loads of rumours about him being difficult from back in the Dharma and Greg days but i never really took notice of them because those rumours seem to be going about everyone when news days are slow.

Mean while on instagram Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber had a full out argument over pictures of him and his new girlfriend. When he threatened to make his profile private because of negative comments about his new girl,selena commented that he shouldnt have posted them if he couldnt handle it-and that that should be something private between the two of them.somehow that turned in an argument where both of them accused the other of cheating:

JB-“It’s funny to see people that used me for attention and still try to point the finger this way. Sad. All love…I’m not one for anyone receiving hate. Hope u all can be kind to my friends and each other. And yes I love my beliebers.”
SG-“Funny how the ones that cheated multiple times, are pointing the finger at the ones that were forgiving and supportive, no wonder fans are mad. Sad. All love.”
JB- “I cheated… Oh I forgot about you and Zayn?” (one direction)

which means the whole tween universe will be having a meltdown today.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
With Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan) leaving the show, and now Thomas Gibson (Hotch) also leaving, this is going to be a much different better show this season.
There, I've fixed that for you,.

I'm going into the new season with an open mind, but they've added Adam Rodriguez to the cast, and I didn't like him on "Roswell", "CSI: Miami", or "The Night Shift", so I don't have high hopes for him in "Criminal Minds".

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll kill him off in the first episode he's on.

had to google him...I dont like him either..i dont remember him from Roswell though!

Also in Gossipland today...Alot of Blake Sheltons old tweet have come back to bite him in the ass. including one about dakota who was 16 at the time.Theres been some heavy backlash over them to which him & Gwen have been trying to overtrumph by posting selfies together.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Lame tweets! Trying to be kinky & edgy and failing! He better learns from me!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sadly the drama between Amber and Johnny Depp continues aswell (and probably will for awhile longer) She was interviewed for 7 hours (reportedly).
Apparantly Johnny accused Amber of having an affair with Billy Bob Thorton while drunk and high on ecstasy,Amber was away at the time and they were speaking on the phone when he threw it into glass,smashed bottles and cut off the the tip of his finger. he then dipped the finger in paint and wrote "starring billy bob" and "easy amber"on the wall

This was when he was filming pirates of the caribbean and filming was halted,back then they said it was because he had hit a wall.