TopsyPop

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Thomas Gibson has been suspended and is written out of "Criminal Minds" till they decide his fate on show,after he kicked a writer in the shin during a disagreement when he was directing an episode.

That must have been one he!! of a kick to get him fired.

Sarah Michelle Gellar posted this in memory of his birthday yesterday

"Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students"

That must have been one he!! of a kick to get him fired.
I wouldnt be surpised if this wasnt an isolated incident, and more the straw that broke the camels back. Probably booze or drugs are involved, maybe hes an unmedicated bi-polar, but I doubt theyd fire him over just this kick.

Yeah i saw,i actually didnt think they would dare to get rid of such an essential character but then again its his own fault for behaving that way.. not that i know what happened though..
I think it happened at the worst time for him aswell as they had just hired two addional actors on the show,they already have a pretty full cast so..

Yeah i saw,i actually didnt think they would dare to get rid of such an essential character but then again its his own fault for behaving that way.. not that i know what happened though..
I think it happened at the worst time for him aswell as they had just hired two addional actors on the show,they already have a pretty full cast so..

With Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan) leaving the show, and now Thomas Gibson (Hotch) also leaving, this is going to be a much different show this season.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Is that a picture of you Topsy?!
No. She's uglier.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

lmfao i will kick your ass ^^

With Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan) leaving the show, and now Thomas Gibson (Hotch) also leaving, this is going to be a much different show this season.
oh! i didnt know he was leaving! I dont really follow the show,but was rather shocked when i saw this about Gibson.
yeah,fans of the show must be pretty upset then- im not a fan of wilmer valderrama (70s show) he might surprise but i dont see him fitting on a show like this..i just dont take him seriously

lmfao i will kick your ass ^^

oh! i didnt know he was leaving! I dont really follow the show,but was rather shocked when i saw this about Gibson.
yeah,fans of the show must be pretty upset then- im not a fan of wilmer valderrama (70s show) he might surprise but i dont see him fitting on a show like this..i just dont take him seriously
The only thing that I've ever seen Wilmer Valderrama in was an episode of Ashton Kutcher's Candid Camera-type show. (I don't remember the name of it.) Kutcher played some nasty prank on him.

ohyeah,punk`d! ive seen him in the 70s show,i dont think hes done much more apart from some side roles here and there. ive always found him a bit creepy tbh i dont know why,he just gives off bad vibes.

Bredan Dassey will be a free man after his conviction was overturned.
The 26-year-old subject of the Netflix documentary series Making a Murderer will be released from prison in 90 days if the States decides not to refile charges against him
Brendan was sentenced to 41 years in prison on first degree intentional homicide,second degree sexual assault
and mutilation of a corpse after the murder of Teresa Halbach

Also for those who watch the show i thought this was a great article
https://medium.com/@dianaalvear/her-...628#.5iax6udwo

about a her murder being entertainment and just a backdrop to a story.

Theres a new leaked video of Amber and Johnny now. Not sure im comfortable posting it.
Amber is filming Johnny without him knowing whilst he is having a hissyfit kicking the walls and slamming the doors-
apparantly been drinking heavily despite it being morning.Shes asking him whats wrong and that they`d been having a nice morning together-and he responds that she hadnt had the morning he had.so obviously something had happened. he then pours himself a big"milkglass" of wine in spite.

Its reported though that the video is heavily edited and cant be used in court.Amber is back for the deposition today.

This thread title reads as 'ToosyPoo' if someone is looking at it in Who's Online

(yeah - I know it's not goss but it amused me so just thought I'd mention it)

Theres a new leaked video of Amber and Johnny now. Not sure im comfortable posting it.
Amber is filming Johnny without him knowing whilst he is having a hissyfit kicking the walls and slamming the doors-
apparantly been drinking heavily despite it being morning.Shes asking him whats wrong and that they`d been having a nice morning together-and he responds that she hadnt had the morning he had.so obviously something had happened. he then pours himself a big"milkglass" of wine in spite.

Its reported though that the video is heavily edited and cant be used in court.Amber is back for the deposition today.
Yeah now my position hasnt changed, but shifted. I saw the video, and it def looked like he was "ate up" and she was setting him up. He also looked fat as hell. The only time he was anywhere looking hostile towards her was when he found out she was recording him, and he was just trying to get the camera.

I mean, would you trust someone that recorded you without you aware? I think Nicole Brown Simpson would laugh her ass off at the "abuse" Amber Heard has supposedly suffered, and Depp needs to get into detox or he'll become the next Marlon Brando. They both are coming off as whiny celebrities in all this.

Did Amber Heard miss her Johnny Depp court date?

In the wake of her seemingly silent deposition, Amber Heard was reportedly still in London on Friday, many miles from the Los Angeles courtroom where she was expected to appear at 10AM today in a domestic violence case against Johnny Depp.

According to TMZ, the actress had an "emergency" that made it impossible for her to make the court date. "To no fault of her own, Amber was unable to arrange for a flight to travel from London," read court documents.

Heard's lawyers are expected to ask to have the deposition moved to Saturday, Aug. 13, so that she has enough time to fly back to Los Angeles.

Meanwhile, Amber's legal camp is apparently not pleased with the way that Johnny's team has been handling the proceedings.

"Johnny's counsel continues to wage a malicious war against Amber in the Court of Public Opinion in an effort to intimidate and discourage Amber from telling the truth," claim her lawyers.

There was also a letter attached to the filing calling out Johnny's lawyer Laura Wasser for going back on their settlement, though she claims she had sent the agreement to her client for approval.

The latest wrangling comes after Heard reportedly refused to speak during the deposition, where she was expected to be asked about her allegations that Depp attacked her physically.

Amber filed a domestic violence suit against Johnny after they announced they were calling it quits this spring. At the time, she appeared in court with bruises on her face that she said were the result of Johnny throwing an iPhone at her.

Although Johnny and Amber had no prenuptial agreement, she's reportedly asking for spousal support.

"This has been incredibly upsetting for Amber but she knows she is doing the right thing," a source told E! News after she filed for the restraining order. "It has been very traumatic for her to finally speak out, but she needs to do what she can to protect herself."

Johnny's lawyers are expected to bring nearly two dozen witnesses to the stand to defend his claim that he did not attack Amber. Among the witnesses is his ex, Vanessa Paradis, who has spoken out on his behalf since Amber's allegations surfaced.

Johnny and Amber met on the set of 2009's "The Rum Diary" and began dating in 2012. They tied the knot in February 2015.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cele...0Ot?li=BBnbfcL