The Diet Thread

Tools    

Uhhh,that's a nice tournament. ^^
I recently joined the gym and I want to do weight lifting but it feels so awkward to be fat and do weights for a girl.
I did it before for a few months and I had amazing results.But I don't know my weight :/

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Damn. I thought you might have meant losing all that weight made you ill.

I can't believe a person could lose that much weight in five days.

I weighed almost 140 lbs. ten years ago. I honestly would love to be that skinny again.
That's super skinny for a guy, unless you're short.

I still weighed 138 today. I wanted to weigh in the morning and see if last nights weigh in was accurate. It was.

I dusted off my gym membership and went there today instead of the library. I also had yogurt, fruit and nuts for lunch instead of the usual veggie sub and chips. I do love potatoes and bread. I need to eat them much more moderately.

Also I've decided as 131 as a goal weight.

Tomorrow's weight will probably show a gain. I was having a bit of stomach trouble last night and this morning, which probably accounted for some of the loss.

I did pretty okay food wise today. Breakfast was a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich from Subway with egg white, flat bread, light mayo, provolone cheese, spinach, tomato, cucumber and olive. Then I snacked on a couple of pieces of string cheese. Lunch was two pork tamales. Then I had half of a meal replacement bar for a snack. Dinner is baked chicken breast with roasted potatoes and steamed asparagas.

Men here are big: Minio is 193 cm, 94 kg, whoa, he could beat me up easily, SC is also around 90 kg and 185 cm and The Rodent is 90 kg and he says he doesn't have much fat. Camo is 187 cm and 80kg. I am 179 cm and 76 kg. I feel so tiny compared to the other guys.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Men here are big: Minio is 193 cm, 94 kg, whoa, he could beat me up easily, SC is also around 90 kg and 185 cm and The Rodent is 90 kg and he says he doesn't have much fat. Camo is 187 cm and 80kg. I am 179 cm and 76 kg. I feel so tiny compared to the other guys.
You and I are the same height.

I'm going to join you but not till Monday . I got a family celebration to cook for tomorrow and I'm making cheesecake amongst other goodies

I reckon I could do with losing a stone (14lbs , 6.36kg) . I'm 12st 5lb (173lb 78 ish kg) but I'm tall too 5ft 10inch (178cm) so people always think I don't look that overweight , but I can feel it when my clothes get tight!

Since I started the tournament, I have lost 3.4 lbs.

Miss Vicky, who has also been recording her weight, has lost 5 lbs.

She is in the lead.
well done both of you!

Also keep in mind the body fluctuates a few pounds everyday over the course of the day.

For example yesterday after a day at work and eating Subway I weighed 165 pounds. Just now I weighed 161 pounds on an empty stomach and after my morning dump.

So if you are going to weigh yourself do so the same time everyday.

Except for the very first weight which I took right after I saw this thread, I've been weighing myself at about 6:40 each morning.

The morning is typically the most accurate time to weigh yourself, too for the reasons you mentioned. Best not to weigh your food and your waste.

One of the worst times to weigh yourself is right after a workout, since you may be dehydrated from perspiration.

The morning is typically the most accurate time to weigh yourself, too for the reasons you mentioned. Best not to weigh your food and your waste.

One of the worst times to weigh yourself is right after a workout, since you may be dehydrated from perspiration.
Oh yeah, I loos like 5 - 10 pounds of water after a really long ruck.