Tom Hardy

Tools    

Tom Hardy is one of the best actors of the past five years. Even if I dont like the movie I always love his performance. He acts his heart out every time he's in a movie, and he always tries to fit the role. The guy put on 43 pounds of muscle to play Bane, and that's after having a role as an MMA fighter

List of Films Tom Hardy has been in

Black Hawk Down

Simon: An English Legionnaire
Star Trek Nemesis

The Reckoning
Dot The I
LD 50 Lethal Dose

EMR
Layer Cake

Minotaur
Marie Antoinette
Scenes Of A Sexual Nature

Flood
w Delta z
The Inheritance

Sucker Punch
RocknRolla
Bronson

The Code

Inception

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Warrior
BAFTA Rising Star Award

This Means War
Lawless
The Dark Knight Rises

Mad Max:Fury Road (Filming)

These are just pro films he has been in. He has done shorts & TV as well, but I won't include them.

Wicked voice he came up with for Bane. Sounds like some weird fusion of a Bartley Gorman, Darth Vader and some Russian scientist. Did a solid job. I've always admired him, he's a great actor. He has played some even scummier twats in the past, too. WAZ for example. Thought he and Idris Elba were the highlights in Rock 'n' Rolla

Tom Hardy challenges David Haye to boxing match

Tom Hardy has agreed to battle it out with boxer David Haye to raise money for charity.

The Inception star will head into the boxing ring with Haye, nicknamed The Hayemaker, if fans donate to military charity Help for Heroes, The Prince's Trust, an organisation aimed at helping young people, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, Bowel & Cancer Research and homeless charity FLACK.

Haye told The Sun newspaper last week, "Me and Tom Hardy, that would be a good fight for sure. He has got in fantastic shape - he looks like an absolute tank. He can be my next opponent."

A seemingly nervous Hardy has now agreed to the match as long as the money goes to his desired good causes.

He jokingly tells the publication, "Hardy v Hayemaker? No problem. Let me take my make-up off first. I'll fight him as soon as I get back from the Congo with my mates if he wants. I've never fought a professional heavyweight, it'll be an experience. I would obviously prefer my first professional fight to be against someone in my weight category but hey-ho. Let's have it. We all know how this is going to end don't we... not good for Tommy. I'll have (boxers) Clay O'Shea as trainer and Joe Calzaghe on cuts in my corner."
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/tom-har...121500244.html

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
It's interesting because he really is not THAT big. He is 5'10 and he had to bulk from 175 to 190 pounds to play Bane. Which, is a lot of muscle but they definitely made him look bigger with camera angles and stuff because Christian Bale is 6'0. I thought he was an amazing Bane... I hope to see him in more movies like that and less movies like This means war

He's not a big guy at all, but his back and neck have thickened up considerably over the years. It all started with Bronson. My sister thought it was some sort of wrestler playing Bane

Seen him in real life. Pretty cool guy, surprisingly very pretty boyish.

He's the new Mad Max??? *GASPS*

Loved him as Bane. Thought he was a worthy follow-up villain after Heath Ledger's Joker in The Dark Knight.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Did a solid job with Bane and his performance in Warrior was fantastic. I'm not a fan, but he is a very good actor, and it seems he could be capable with any genre.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
I love how his performance as the next Batman villain was so.... different than Ledger's Joker. This way, as a die hard Joker/Ledger fan, I don't have to compare the two because they were just so different.
I love the work Tom Hardy did with just his eyes and his body language.

what do you guys think of him.
I first saw him in Star Trek: Nemesis and I thought he was brilliant. I didn't think the film was perfect but it would have been considerably less enjoyable without his performance. His voice made it, I think. The next time I saw him was in the TV remake of A for Andromeda; another great performance.

Bane was a real job well done, I think. Very difficult to follow Heath Ledger's unbelievable performance but he did it easily – of course it was sensible for Nolan to go with a polar opposite villain for that film. One film where I didn't think he was very good was Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

When you think of the characters he's played it is incredible. How can the same man have played Heathcliff, Robert Dudley, Bane and both the Krays?

Tom Hardy Has to Get a 'Sh*tty' Leonardo DiCaprio Tattoo After Losing 'Revenant' Bet

For their grueling work on Alejandro G. Iñárritu's 2015 epic The Revenant, stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy were handsomely rewarded. DiCaprio, slip-on shoe extraordinaire, got himself a ******* Oscar. And Hardy? Well, he gets the greatest gift of all: a personalized tattoo of DiCaprio's "******" handwriting.

Hardy and DiCaprio, as revealed in a new chat with Esquire, made a bet while shooting The Revenant. DiCaprio was convinced that Hardy would bag an Oscar nomination for his performance as John Fitzgerald, but Hardy disagreed.

To make their disagreement a bit more interesting, Hardy bet a "tattoo of the winner's choosing" that he would receive no such nomination. "[DiCaprio] wrote, in this really ****** handwriting: 'Leo knows everything,'" Hardy recalled. "Ha! I was like, 'OK, I'll get it done, but you have to write it properly.'"

Hardy, of course, ended up getting that nomination after all. "I haven't got [the tattoo] yet," he told Esquire. "Because it sucks." According to Esquire writer Miranda Collinge, Hardy then proceeded to recreate DiCaprio's proposed design on a Post-it note.

The Mad Max: Fury Road star has two promising projects on the horizon, including flexing his TV muscles on FX's Taboo and joining Kenneth Branagh in Christopher Nolan's World War II drama Dunkirk. Interestingly enough, Dunkirk also stars One Direction's Harry Styles. Styles, like Hardy, has his fair share of tattoos. Perhaps another personalized tattoo bet is in order?

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2...o-revenant-bet