I'm Leaving/I'm coming back

Tools    

The Fat of the Mailbox
I thought I was going to lose my eyeballs for a second there.

Here's Eyes!

Mofo, after my sojourn, I have finally returned .

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've wired ahead to Namibia so they'll know what to expect.

The return message was jumbled up but mentioned something about 'air raid shelters' and 'Peace Keeping Force'....

Oops!

Originally Posted by nebbit
On i am away, I will be into Namibia and South Africa. I will away for weeks. I will I will miss you all But not to worry
Wow......all my posts seem very bland compared to this one.

Have a nice trip!

MovieForums Extra
Have a wonderful trip. We expect pics when you come back. We'll miss you kiddo. Take care.

I say, have a great time Nebbit (isnt this the 2nd time?), and Equilibrium, DUMP the chick. Cut her loose buddy.

heh shes been cut loose don't worry.

Time to Africa? I thought you posted pics of a trip to South Africa last year. How often do you go (I think its really cool, btw).

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
heh shes been cut loose don't worry.
You, call it curiosity, call it voyeurism, but I think I almost want to see a picture of this chick.

ive posted pictures of her on this forum before...shes absolutely gorgeuous....

Originally Posted by mack
Time to Africa? I thought you posted pics of a trip to South Africa last year. How often do you go (I think its really cool, btw).
I did post pictures last year, we go to South africa once a year as my hsb's Mother lives there, she is 86 and doesn't travel anymore. we try to go somewhere else to make the trip more interesting, this year we deciede on Namibia, last year we went to England.

Equilibrium ive posted pictures of her on this forum before...shes absolutely gorgeuous....
She is but only on the outside

bub-eye nebbles! I'm gonna miss ya like crazy! But please bring me back a present, okay? I hope you have a great trip and I can't wait for your return (not just for my present ) ...okay, I lied, it is for my present..

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
ive posted pictures of her on this forum before...shes absolutely gorgeuous....

where are the pics??...point me in the direction

Originally Posted by gummo
where are the pics??...point me in the direction
I'm a bit messed up at the moment but when i get back to school ill take the time to find which thread they are in.....if someone else finds them instead..all the better..