'Spawn' Animated Teaser Trailer Online

Tools    

Spawn
Spawn.com has just recently released the animation teaser trailer that was shown at San Diego Comic-Con '05.

As of press time, voice actors for the characters are being chosen as plans to record start early next week. Todd Mcfarlane (creator of Spawn) has been in Canada on vacation, making this an even bigger challenge than normal. It's decision time and with 12 main characters to cast it can be quite a daunting process not being in the same room with the actors.

Based on the casting choices made this week, Todd will be in studio in early August to direct the chosen actors. "We are moving right along with pre-production and it's been quite an exciting process. On top of nailing down voice talent, our counterparts at IDT/Film Roman are flushing out and polishing up the last of the story boards in preparation for sending them to Korea to be animated. We have been introduced to our directing team in Korea and they have presented us with some stunning work to highlight their talents. We are thrilled to be working with them, as their participation will eliminate many sleepless nights of wondering how it's going overseas," he states.

Reaction to the Spawn: Animation teaser trailer, which was revealed for the first time at the 2005 San Diego Comic-Con, has been overwhelmingly positive. Eager fans who have been waiting patiently for Spawn's return to the world of animation crowded not only the 1000-seat panel discussion -- featuring the creative minds from IDT/Film Roman as well as Terry Fitzgerald and his unique hands-on insight into the project -- but also the McFarlane Companies' booth where the trailer was on display for all to see. Eyes were continually, and in many cases repeatedly (as legions of fans and curious onlookers would return time and again) cast skyward toward the large plasma screen display in order to catch a glimpse of what is to come.

Source: Spawn.com

AznSuperman
Damm that looks bad ass, cant wait for the sequel to come out in theaters

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I'll be interested to see that. I used to read the comics a bit and had a bunch of of the action figures when I was just a lil' guy.

Is that guy naked? Im just curious...