Dragonball Z

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Riiiight.. the last part of your post made NO sense.... anywho.. If there were to be ANY anime movie made, I think it should either be another Gundam Wing movie, A Bubblegun Crisis movie.. or maybe even a Witch hunter:Robin movie.

DBZ would be the most extreme movie by far. No question about it. Adrenalin pumping music, hardcore fight scenes, mind blowing specials effects. These I can count on, but the acting and characterization might be it's only down fall. Same for any movie.

Unlike yourself, I do have a life, and I don't reside watching fanatical amounts of anime. But I do watch enough to know what 'my' preferences are. You and other like you may not like the concept of a 'live' DBZ film, but others, including myself, do want to see this made. And who knows if it'll be made or not, so let's just keep to general optimism that it is given a chance.

SSJ Gohan illustration below...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ssjgohan.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	3844  

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Right, I do have a life, and it just so happens a big part of it is movies/anime. It also helps that I work in a video store. And for the record that comment was totally unwarranted. Is that how you act to everyone who disagrees with you? do you have a problem with it? if so I think you should grow up. Because it's called an opinion... and i'm afraid everyone has one.

lol, let’s just keep to the present topic of this thread. If that’s not to much to ask...

Guy... just be quiet.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Yea guys...he quiet or I'll go SSJ on your azz!

i think the movie would be interesting. Probably filled with cheese, but what can ya do. I saw someone showcase a trailer called 'casshern' here awhile back, and if thats any indication, i say DBZ might just look pretty amazing.

Yeah, I love cheese to, but that's besides the point. There's been alot more useless ***** that's been done in the movies, and this would not be one of them... atleast, god I hope not. But this would be the most insane movie of this year, or the next, or the year after that.... and so on... If the godd@mn movies done right.

I’m a huge anime fan and Dragonball Z being one of them. Chances are they will ruin it but it would be interesting to see the characters live. I really would love to see who plays piccolo. Another factor how would they interpret the movie? If it does come out I'll defiantly book my tickets early for this one.

It can and should be done.

AznSuperman
Gokou-Robin Shou, Jackie Chan, Jet Li
Vegeta-Jet Li
Piccolo-The Rock
Cell-Vin Deisel
Crillin-Verne Troyer,Danny Devito

Thats all ive heard

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808403803

according to Gregs preview theres going to be a dragonball movie. my guess is that it will probly get shelved

The man with the sword
Maybe it'll take place in erm.. Freeza Saga.

Goku: I dunno. Some asian guy in his late 20's..
Gohan: Some new kid
Piccolo: The Rock
ChiChi: Selma Blair
Vegeta: Some short asian guy in his early 30's
Bulma: Claudia Schiffer
Krillin: Martin Klebba
Yamcha: Vince Vaughn
Tenshinhan: Vin Diesel
Chaozu: Verne Troyer
Master Roshi: Sean Connery
Dodoria: Will Sasso
Zarbon: Newcomer
Frieza: CGI
Burter: Dave Batista
Recoome: Newcomer
Ginyu: Newcomer
Jeice: Newcomer, must be 5'8"
Gurdo: Some short dude

I wish they'd do something like a prequel to the whole Dragonball story.

A backstory on Freeza and Goku's dad would be cool

dragonball z would be ok if there was real people i think...not 2 hours of animation