Hey, Mr. D.J. Trump, Put a Record On, I Wanna Be Inaugurated!

Tools    

Of course Rev Theory is always a good choice....
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

Welcome to the human race...
Or... I'm stuck at a truck-stop that has internet and am checking it periodically as I wake up from my various naps...

But, as always;
How is that relevant? Assuming this is correct, let me get this straight: you post in a thread a couple of times, take a nap, wake up, check the thread, see nobody's posted in it since you did, and then post in it a couple more times (and even then you just post a couple of memes). What other possible reason could you have to do something like this other than trying to bait other people into paying attention?

If we're going to talk facts, consider the fact that these "troll" posts fit extremely well into your establishing posting habits where you create absurd propositions for franchises (like a Star Wars movie from the perspective of the Empire or a TNG reboot that implies Jean-Luc Picard regularly abuses Wesley Crusher and eventually turns into a Starship Troopers sequel) or you post deliberate misinformation (such as trying to trick Clinton voters into voting on the wrong date, which I believe got you temp-banned) or you just post straight-up inflammatory threads (the Halloween costume one). This isn't just some out-of-the-blue thing - this is who you've established yourself to be through almost every post you've made here, and I don't see how this just being something you do whenever you're at a truck stop is supposed to make that better.

For Iroquois

"CAESAR'S TRIUMPHAL MARCH"
~ The Great American Street Band