Who's Your Favorite IMDB Refugee Person?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I don't play favourites either. I like everyone here, including the reffos. I appreciate the thread, SC, even if it's a pot stir, but I don't expect to be on the attention seeking stage unless I do it myself. Thanks in Advance. Keep your stage, matey. This is a bit too passive aggro for me. Please just be aggro in future. I like you better that way.

Dani8 has posted so much in the past few weeks, it's ridiculous. She seems really cool, too. I won't pick a favorite either, but she's definitely stuck out the most to me as well.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I am building a bridge between the old MoFos and the new IMDB MoFos. The other IMDB people thread was mainly IMDB people. This is for both universes. This is where the IMDB people can come in and FIGHT FOR OUR LOVE!

Oh stop it. You're being divisive. You know exactly who the other imdb boaties are. Just get off your soap box, Drama LLama. You're like a Pushmepullyou. the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde of the board.

I am building a bridge between the old MoFos and the new IMDB MoFos. The other IMDB people thread was mainly IMDB people. This is for both universes. This is where the IMDB people can come in and FIGHT FOR OUR LOVE!