Meet any actors/actresses?

Tools    

I met Tom Hanks, Julia-Louis Dreyfus, Sarah Paulson, Michael J Fox, Henry Winkler, David Schimmer, Drake, Rihanna, Shameik Moore, Debi Mazar, Kirstie Alley, and Aunjanue Ellis all last year. I think I've seen a few more but can't remember at the moment.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
This feels so pathetic compared to that first list, but I've spoken to Teri Mcminn (Texas Chainsaw Massacre) and Tristan Risk (American Mary) the former even wished me a happy birthday!

I went to see Flight of the Conchords in Cleveland last June, and my wife and I drove up early to make a whole day of it, and a few hours before the show we ran into Jemaine Clement on the street.

Stellan Skarsgård a few times (he is SO NICE and a bit naughty , Dominic Monaghan, Peter Stormare and a few more Swedes you may not have heard of.

Most of the actors I've met are not big names and are all pretty much related to science fiction (and mostly tv series).

The most recognizable are probably Jeffrey Combs (Re-Animator), and Robert Picardo (Star Trek: Voyager). I also met David Nykl (Zelenka on Stargate: Atlantis), Peter Williams (Apophis on Stargate: SG-1), Gary Jones (more Stargate), Mike Dupod (if you guessed Stargate, you'd be right), Kirby Morrow (Stargate again, but also one of the voices of Goku from Dragon Ball Z), Dan Payne (mostly a stuntman) and Robert Axelrod (the voice of Lord Zedd from Power Rangers).

Strange story: we were actually terrified that Robert Axelrod had died in front of us while showing off some footage from Power Rangers, but he had just fallen asleep!

Not many actors coming through WV lol I haven't met any but a kid I went to school with got to be the stunt double for Joel Courtney in the film Super 8 when it filmed near me. If Steven Spielberg had actually been on set (he was a producer on the film so I doubt he came to the set) I probably would of killed to meet him.

I met George Takei last year.
Was that before or after they'd run the gay Sulu idea past him ?

I love that guy!
Me too, especially as Lucifer . I enjoyed watching him in False Trail as it was the first time I'd seen him speaking in Swedish.

I don't actually wear pants.
Was that before or after they'd run the gay Sulu idea past him ?
I don't remember. It was last year in July for the Internment Camp pilgrimage he does. He was interred just across the border from where I live, and he's heavily involved with the group who does the activities. We chatted for five minutes or so before he left the stage.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
He's another ctor I could just watch read the phone book.

I ran into Jack Nicholson in an elevator. No seriously, I dashed into an elevator without looking and bounced right off him.

No wait...not Nicholson. Jack thompson. Aussie actor. Derp me.

yes yesterday i went to oz comic con and met katherine mcnamara from shadowhunters and emily swallow from the mandaloren katherine mcnamara was the first celebrity that i met out of my favorite celebrities then i met emily swallow whos my favorite also