Would you rather...

Tools    

If you had to choose, which you rather undergo?
20.00%
3 votes
Be eaten alive by piranha
13.33%
2 votes
Be slowly suffocated by Roseanne Barr's large saggy ass
66.67%
10 votes
Be forced to listen to a Nickelback album on repeat for a week straight
15 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Hydrogen Peroxide don't hurt, but iodine ouch!...Alcohol also hurts real bad in a fresh cut.
Hydrogen peroxide burns my skin if I don't rinse it off right away. Iodine only burns when applied to wounds.

Would you rather fall out of a plane, without a parachute, hundreds of feet in the air or be stranded naked in the middle of the Arctic Ocean?
I'd take the Plane = quick, easy, painless, plus you get a total rush before dying.

With stranded naked in the middle of the Arctic Ocean - there's quite enough time for panic, despair and terror to set in while waiting for the end. The only good thing about drowning in freezing waters is you usually succumb to hypothermia first, so the drowning is much easier because most of your functions have already shut down.

I'd take the Plane = quick, easy, painless, plus you get a total rush before dying.

With stranded naked in the middle of the Arctic Ocean - there's quite enough time for panic, despair and terror to set in while waiting for the end. The only good thing about drowning in freezing waters is you usually succumb to hypothermia first, so the drowning is much easier because most of your functions have already shut down.
Here's a question: If you aim for a mountain, hill, or incline, could you try and run onto the
slope to slow your descent?

Here's a question: If you aim for a mountain, hill, or incline, could you try and run onto the
slope to slow your descent?
No - only Batman & Robin can fall from hundreds of feet from the sky and "skateboard" down angled rooftops and somehow land without breaking anything.

(Or... if you're Indiana Jones and have an inflatable raft handy, you can fall hundreds of feet out of a plane and land on a sloped mountain, riding the raft down like a sled, and somehow end up in India!)

No - only Batman & Robin can fall from hundreds of feet from the sky and "skateboard" down angled rooftops and somehow land without breaking anything.
I meant, can you slow your descent on the slope to save your life? Injuries are allowed.

I meant, can you slow your descent on the slope to save your life? Injuries are allowed.
From "hundreds of feet" up? No.
It would really depend on a whole lot of variables - height, speed, distance, angle, snow depth, etc.
Generally, falls from certain heights and above are considered terminal (no chance of survival). There've been a few "miracles" though that have defied explanation.