MoFos...Cutest/Sexiest Pets

Tools    

OK Mofos! it's time for the First Annual Cutest/Sexiest Pets.

Post your pics of your adorable cute or strangely sexy pets and the pics that get the most reps well be put into a voting poll. The voting poll will appear, like magic latter on this very post.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
OK have to duck out but will post my pack when I get back. 20 minutes or so.

OK have to duck out but will post my pack when I get back. 20 minutes or so.
All pets, all types are welcomed. If you love em and they're cute OR sexy post them.

I will declare a winner by who ever gets the most votes in the poll

OK Mofos! it's time for the First Annual Cutest/Sexiest Pets.

Post your pics of your adorable cute or strangely sexy pets and the pics that get the most reps well be put into a voting poll. The voting poll will appear, like magic latter on this very post.
Ladies direct your attention to the center stage for... GOLIATH!

This 22 pound bundle of furs turn ons include short walks to the kitchen for cake, short walks to the kitchen for cookies, short walks to the kitchen for pies, sleeping like a dog and hanging out with his Maine Coon boo, Fancy.

Turn offs include sitting up, moving, walking uphill, walking downhill, walking anywhere

Favorite quote: that looks good, where's yours?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7394.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	28752   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7298.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	326.3 KB
ID:	28753   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7172.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	220.9 KB
ID:	28754  

Sexy? Who me?

Sure. I can be sexy when needed.

Look at all these fashion statments. I invented the "one sock".

Yeah, I got this. I own this. I am this. Sexiness is totally me.

Well, there's a picture. Multiple Jason masks, multiple lightsabers, and a black cat to make it all the more unluckier.

Well, there's a picture. Multiple Jason masks, multiple lightsabers, and a black cat to make it all the more unluckier.
Not to mention the spray bottle I use to keep them off the display that he's practically daring me to use....

Which I won't cause when he gets mad it's like trying to wrestle a fat drunk panda.