Anyone else not watching the Superbowl?

Tools    

Was Tom Petty good?! Um... it's Tom Petty. Of course he was good.

John Fogerty played the 2005 Superbowl.

I wonder why they didn't list him (Wiki). Maybe he played a short set.

I wonder why they didn't list him (Wiki). Maybe he played a short set.
I figured it out. It wasn't the Super Bowl. It was just a Thanskgiving day game.

Raises hand.

Although I did catch the commercial with Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog. Was the joke intentional - she's offering him various things from the kitchen and he's saying "no" to each item. Then she offers him a "Can of Bisque" and Snoop says "Maybe."
"Can of Bisque" sounds like Cannabis. Are they actually doing pot jokes?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Is the Super Bowl tonight? I guess that explains why the supermarket was jam packed this afternoon, but the restaurant was empty tonight.

First time they ever went into overtime because its now a tied game.

Master of My Domain
Hey, maybe that's why people often mistake me for being North Korean.

What the hell is the matter with you people? This game is legendary!
Is it because the Falcons never won a Superbowl?

Is the Super Bowl tonight? I guess that explains why the supermarket was jam packed this afternoon, but the restaurant was empty tonight.
Think of all the weight gained today. From the potato chips to the beer.

I finished watching a film the night it was on so that was about 1ish in the morning, decided to turn the BBC1 television channel on to see the News but it wasn't on and it was showing the Super Bowl instead, decided to watch the last 15 minutes of the game to see what it was like and was sitting there a million hours later waiting for the quarter to end and then the only time I ever watch it, the thing goes into overtime and apparently a super bowl game has never gone into overtime... I was willing for that team to finally cross that line and end it. Was really trying not to fall asleep because I wanted to see what it was like to see them get the trophy, and then it took forever for everyone in the world to kiss it with some man walking along saying mother ****er. Fabulous.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I admit, I stopped watching when it was 0 - 21. Next thing I know, the Pats won, just the way it was supposed to happen.

Congrats Cricket i forgot to say

I really don't care enough to hate the Patriots like everyone on the internet except you seems to. The only reason i wanted the Falcons to win was because the Patriots win all the time. It gets boring quickly for me in sports i only mildly (if at all) care about.

Think i'm going to join Raul as a Packers fan though since green and white . That's why i started supporting the Boston Celtics as a kid and now i'm a diehard

All I have to say is, I hope they checked the air in the football

Good for you Cricket, but Boo Patriots!

All I have to say is, I hope they checked the air in the football

Good for you Cricket, but Boo Patriots!
Who do you support in every sport?

Football - Celtic
Hand-Egg-Ball - Packers
Basketball - Celtics
Baseball - Dodgers (that's the team with Clayton Kershaw right? If it is then them, if it isn't then whatever team that has him coz i only care about Pitching and he's the best)
Tennis - Nadal/Azarenka (both pretty pathetic now ) All time - Nadal/Henin