Celebrities In Politics

Tools    

The most loathsome of all goblins
So how is Trump stepping on the rights of the LGBT community?

Anyone feel free to answer for Meryl, who more than likely won't read this.
Mike Pence I suppose

Mike "Like It in the Crapper, Get the Zapper" Pence
Mike "Love the C**k Get the Shock" Pence
Mike "Electrocute the Fruit" Pence
Mike "If You Won't Date Her, I'm Flippin' the Breaker" Pence
Mike "Putting the Trans in Transistors" Pence
Mike "Lightning Strike the Turbo Dyke" Pence
Mike "Closing Gay Chapters with AC Adapters" Pence
Mike "If You Like Men the Dial's to Ten" Pence
Mike "F** Medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence
Mike "Act Camp, Get the Amps" Pence
Mike "Blast the Gays with Tesla Rays" Pence
Mike "Touch the Jewels, get the Joules" Pence
Mike "Turn Fruits into Vegetables" Pence

Honestly, I know Trump has gotten so much undeserved support, Im just not gonna worry about any mislabels hes picked up.

I will not invest my sympathy to a pig.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I will not invest my sympathy to a pig.

Steady on, Tongo. Pigs don't behave like that malignant narcissist. Pigs are intelligent hoofers.

The most loathsome of all goblins
FYI, the Mike Pence electroshock stuff is not true.
Pfft, facts. Don't need them, because he and Trump are both literally and figuratively the antichrist, Hitler and Pol Pot combined. They'll put us all in camps I tell you

Will somebody please explain to me the sympathy Trumps getting for his mislabels, when all along hes been mislabeling anyone disagreeing with him?!

Come on folks, choose your cause more carefully.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If the American people can elect a reality TV star to be their President, then go on to say that celebrities need to "STFU" about the political stuff already....then I just don't know. Seem hypocritical to me.

Suspect's Reviews

Will somebody please explain to me the sympathy Trumps getting for his mislabels, when all along hes been mislabeling anyone disagreeing with him?!

Come on folks, choose your cause more carefully.
Because you don't fight lies with lies. You fight lies with the truth. You can not believably claim moral superiority over someone if you use the exact same tactics.

Fighting for the truth on every front seems like a noble cause to me.

I don't mind when they speak up as long as it is thought out. I actually mind when people in general try to stifle them as if they are not people with opinions. Usually, at least in my personal experience, most people I know who oppose them speaking out are politically quite uninformed which is ironic. It has just become sort of a talking point nowadays to simply say "celebrities should not be speaking out". A slogan of sorts.
A lot of them are walking enterprises who hire multiple people and have side companies of their own. So yes, many of them are very well aware of how the politics affects their business and their dollar as well as being aware of social issues. Not all of them live in a bubble or a vacuum completely unaware. That said, I still would do my own research and not trust them with some statistics unless they were directly involved in certain causes (ex. Angelina Jolie involvement with refugees, etc).

Because you don't fight lies with lies. You fight lies with the truth. You can not believably claim moral superiority over someone if you use the exact same tactics.

Fighting for the truth on every front seems like a noble cause to me.
Well said. I do try and come forth with authentic news sources, but overall Im much more .......direct, than how gentlemen might do.