Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Awesome

Tools    

I thought it would be fun to create a thread where we all list reasons why 2017 will be awesome for us:

Here's mine:

1. The LEGO Batman Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales and Jumanji 2 all release next year.
2. Doctor Who: Series 10 will finally air.
3. I'm going to see Olly Murs and Cliff Richard next year.
4. I'm meeting Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred and Andrew Lee Potts next year.
5. I'm planning a trip to Disneyland Paris for its 25th anniversary with an American pen pal.
6. I am planning to start a freelance screenwriting business after I finish university.
7. The Nintendo Switch launches next March.
8. There will finally be a new Crash Bandicoot game.
9. Sonic Mania releases next year and it looks incredible.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Guess who's back, Sherlock's back! 01/01/17

also Star Wars ofc

Is it bad that I have no clue who any of those people are?
Olly Murs = A singer who started on X Factor which is one of those reality singing shows then later he hosted the Xtra Factor.

Cliff Richard = Another singer who was massively popular in the UK during the 70s/80s mostly i think but never made it in America or anywhere else really.

Sylvester McCoy = Guy who played Doctor Who.

I don't think i know who the other two are either, they sound familiar though.

Cliff was huge in the UK from the late 50's on - might sound funny to younger generations who only know him as the squaky-clean Christian that is lampooned but he was marketed as the British 'Elvis' back in the day (even though he was just as squeaky-clean back then).

Olly Murs = A singer who started on X Factor which is one of those reality singing shows then later he hosted the Xtra Factor.

Cliff Richard = Another singer who was massively popular in the UK during the 70s/80s mostly i think but never made it in America or anywhere else really.

Sophie Aldred played the seventh Doctor's companion Ace.
Andrew Lee Potts played Connor Temple in Primeval

Sophie Aldred played the seventh Doctor's companion Ace.
Andrew Lee Potts played Connor Temple in Primeval
Well that explains it. I don't ever watch X Factor, Doctor Who or Primeval. I looked at a list of Cliff Richard's hits and none of them rang a bell. Congrats to you though! It's always exciting to meet someone that you admire.

4. I'm meeting Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred and Andrew Lee Potts next year.
Brilliant. My era .

6. I am planning to start a freelance screenwriting business after I finish university.
Fantastic – good luck with it.

And more recently Radagast the Brown in The Hobbit. Colin Baker says it as "Ruddy ghastly brown".

In January 2017 alone:

1. Donald Trump will become President of the United States.

2. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Boy George will be on a TV show together (The New Celebrity Apprentice.)

Yes, I think 2017 will be awesome.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	28077   Click image for larger version

Name:	Arnold.JPG
Views:	719
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	28078   Click image for larger version

Name:	George.JPG
Views:	762
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	28079  

I would only love the year for movies. Return of Xander Cage, The Fate of the furious, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Spiderman Homecoming, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Thor Ragnarok would be my favorite ones. 2017 is going to be the better from 2016 for box office.

Danish people know who he is.

Cliff was big in many countries. Especially Britain and Europe, but he never made it in the US. Something which bugs him to this day.

Best thing about 2017? That I might get back here full time.