Only Controversial Topics!!!

Tools    

Movies aren't that great.
Pretty sure this site is going to stop existing any moment now.
I agree with both.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Captain, I was considering this one, but, went with the short and sweet, instant gratification.

Of course I was joking, but I've been regretting that post all day just because I get the feeling my joking about Satan annoys some folks on here I really like.

Of course I was joking, but I've been regretting that post all day just because I get the feeling my joking about Satan annoys some folks on here I really like.
Well, just like your post, Swan, I took Guap's post about Israel and Palestine as a joke also... you know... to be controversial and stir up conversation.
It was a joke... wasn't it?

Well, just like your post, Swan, I took Guap's post about Israel and Palestine as a joke also... you know... to be controversial and stir up conversation.
It was a joke... wasn't it?
Yes.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I just thought you were talking about me, you know, payback for the James Bond YOLT. (friendly joke)

I just thought you were talking about me, you know, payback for the James Bond YOLT. (friendly joke)
Haha, no not at all. I don't hold anything against you Max.

Master of My Domain
I'm okay with it, because more Satan worshippers mean more leg room in heaven.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Well, I'm okay with it now that I know it was a joke. You know, I swear Mom didn't want to hear it when I tried to explain that Satan was an evil genius like Lex Luthor.

Master of My Domain
Dry humor is tough to master over the internet. I still havent figured it out.
Have you heard of Poe's Law? Interesting theory.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

I knew your post was a joke, but I was referring to Guap's post about Israel and Palestine... that had to be a joke... wasn't it?
Call me dense but I don't get it, how would Guaps Israel post be a joke.
Israel has no rights to invade Palestinian territories.

It's not a joke. I agree why would it be? Plenty of people hold that view.
I do...I support Israel's right to exist, but they should leave the Palestinian occupied territories. It might help to stabilize the region. I mean no one likes to be occupied by a foreign government.