I'm going to be a father.

Tools    

I'll get me knitting needles out!
Outrageous. Why should Christine be knitting the baby something already when the real grandma can't?

I bet the unborn baby is already better at MoFo Survivor than TONGO.

jeez SC, stop already!
Well, put down those knitting needles for at least three months.

SC's going to have his own baby, so he can have the attention all to himself
I think I had one and its name is TONGO. You see it crawling all over the forum lately?

Mm. Sexys posting alot in TUS's baby announcement thread and obviously trying to divert all attention to himself. Ive never seen behavior at MoFo like this before!

TUS are you hoping for a girl or a boy?

EXCUSE ME... I believe it's 2016. That baby will decide for itself in a few years if it's a boy or a girl or whatever, OKAY? It'll be awhile until Suspect finds out.

EXCUSE ME... I believe it's 2016. That baby will decide for itself in a few years if it's a boy or a girl or whatever, OKAY? It'll be awhile until Suspect finds out.
Sometimes a comment deserves more than just a +1 rep.

But I have no more to give.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Wow! Congratulations, Matt. That's fantastic. You guys talking about possible names yet?

It's so weird (good weird) remembering your making offhand references to your girlfriend forever ago, then announcing the engagement, then posting wedding photos...and now this. Life is nuts.

Some folks on this forum are still waiting to become grandparents because they remember becoming parents so fondly.

Just sayin'...

<tick tock tick tock>

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
A healthy one!!!!!

I feel like a boy would be easier, less worries further on down the road.

But honestly, as long as the child is healthy, that's all I really care about.

Suspect's Reviews