Michael Fassbender

Guy Pearce

Taylor Kitsch

Kellan Lutz

Brandon Watson

Needs more Patrick Swayze

You're picture isn't showing, Ace.
Fixed, thanks

Ask Destiny. She'll be in here momentarily to post pictures of that stupid man she's into.
Five days later. I'm going to have to kick your ass. You better shut up before I ban you and do a quick sweep of all your freaking threads. You little bitch!

Five days later. I'm going to have to kick your ass. You better shut up before I ban you and do a quick sweep of all your freaking threads. You little bitch!
This is why I don't like this site anymore. The fact that they could delete all of my threads. I feel like I'm in Hitler Germany.

A system of cells interlinked
This is why I don't like this site anymore. The fact that they could delete all of my threads. I feel like I'm in Hitler Germany.
Even though it has absolutely nothing in common with it? How does you posting on a privately owned site and having a post deleted (which isn't, and never was actually yours btw) the same as attempted genocide? You sir, have no idea what it "felt like" to be in Nazi Germany. Not one little bit. None of us do.

I see. Well, in that case, goodbye. I won't be back ever again.

We joke around about banning people and deleting threads all the time, and it's always really obvious when we're kidding. To most people, at least.

No. Nothing I do here is mine. Just go ahead and ban me and delete all of my threads. Take care.

Celeb, if you were really taking me seriously, you wouldn't have plus repped my picture post after reading my joke about banning you. You're busted, buddy!

A system of cells interlinked
I see. Well, in that case, goodbye. I won't be back ever again.

In what case? The case that banning posts is nothing like Nazi Germany? No, making rules in regards to your own (in this case, Chris') private property is nothing like the Third Reich marching around the world killing entire populations. This, like other things, should be painfully obvious.

Oh, wait, you meant that nothing is actually yours on the site. Believe it or not, Yoda owns the site. So it's his. You know, like your refrigerator and refrigerator magnets are yours. If I come over and write a bad review of your food choices with refrigerator magnets, that doesn't mean the fridge is all of a sudden mine. Your lunch doesn't all of a sudden become my lunch simply due to the fact that I waxed poetic on your refrigerator with a bunch of little magnets, man.

I joke about banning HK all the time, but HK is actually one of my favorite MoFos.

Thick skins, people!

@Camo - NOTHING was deleted.