The Men of Our Dreams

Tools    

shabekuri 007!!!

I had to google it ... I only know him from Terrace House.
that guy not only good looking but is also funny af lol. i just know his work in variety show circle like shabekuri 007. there some in youtube but few episode with translation .
i never heard about terrace house b4 xD, seems like an interesting reality show, there also you and reina trendl.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Reso, seeing as you're a fan of asian gents I give you

I love me some Chow

This might just do nobody any good.
Tony Leung, who (along with Maggie Cheung) is so beautiful in In the Mood for Love.

that guy not only good looking but is also funny af lol. i just know his work in variety show circle like shabekuri 007. there some in youtube but few episode with translation .
i never heard about terrace house b4 xD, seems like an interesting reality show, there also you and reina trendl.
Terrace House is really great. You can watch it on Netflix. The one I've seen is Boys and girls in the city. Yoshimi Tokui along with others comment on what is happening in the house. I find him to be very charming . I'll check out shabekuri 007.

Terrace House is really great. You can watch it on Netflix. The one I've seen is Boys and girls in the city. Yoshimi Tokui along with others comment on what is happening in the house. I find him to be very charming . I'll check out shabekuri 007.
haha, kinda intriguing. I'll look up but probably can't be soon .
Shabekuri 007 is like talk show, but u got 7 comedian(including tokui) made joke around the celebrity guess.

I like angry bald men.

OMG I love all the bald guys in that show, especially Dean Norris

This might just do nobody any good.
His "a** like an onion" line deserves its own wing at the Smithsonian.

His "a** like an onion" line deserves its own wing at the Smithsonian.
Brilliant. Such a great character. So real. I've worked with cops like that. You just cant take offence, although it might be different now in this PC madness and he sure caused a stir on the board over at the other place. Calling Gomez a 'Beanie'? I didnt even know what that was until I saw BrBr.