THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

How do you feel this morning?
With his hands I would imagine - same as any other morning

You can't win an argument just by being right!
So are we taking any bets on how long it'll take @Dani8 to overcome @Sexy Celebrity in posts????
I fully believe in my own theory that you only get out of a forum what you're prepared to put into it. Why do I get the feeling you are trying to make me pull a loud crying face with that comparison, TUS.

Ah the MoFo Rep Machine,

My highest were
+28 My List in The Top 100 of the 1960s
+27 The Grinch in The MoFo Top 100 Animated Films
+22 Sergio Leone in Nostromo's Top 10 Directors of the Last 100 Years
+21 My List in The Top 100 of the 1970s
+20 Scream in Nostromo's New Top 25 Retro Future Wasteland

Guess I'm still averaging 3.31 reps per post post after becoming a vocal Terrr-ump supporter! Surprised!

I have The Wire on in the background while i'm doing stuff. It's absolutely not the sort of show you have on in the background you really have to concentrate but it's reminding me of just how packed with humour it is surprisingly. Really subtle character based humour normally that you'd only get/appreciate if you are familiar with the show, the best kind basically. Then there's the not so subtle stuff that really cracks me up when i briefly concentrate on it like Rawls saying "he'd love to throw a **** into Rhonda", that's the crudest phrase imaginable but it just kills me. Love the writing on The Wire; all of it even the rare dumb, heavy handed things.

It's a good thing I checked my schedule before getting ready for bed, or else I would've showed up to work tomorrow at 5:30am to a locked door.

Most of the early morning crew are actually working this evening to finish up a project, and as such there's not going to be anyone in that early tomorrow. We're doing a half shift starting at 9.

I still might go to bed early though, since I'm already tired.

Just buy a ticket 3 days of rock/metal in the summer!

Some of big favorites of mine like Bullet For My Valentine, The Offspring and All That Remains. Cannot wait

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Really great job Swan Your friend did a good job too.

The most repped post is this with 68 - http://www.movieforums.com/community...22#post1125422

Yoda has said nothing is really close to it.
How did you find the most repped post? You ask Yoda?

This is mine, which is my announcement in becoming a father. 53.

Suspect's Reviews