News

Tools    

Like Hun says the whole thing is a right mess. Putin won't want to lose face but nor do I think he has the stomach for full military invasion of Ukraine. He'll want to exert influence in that time honoured Russian, very male, very Russia motherland way. The sanctions the US and EU have come up with are obviously against men in Putin's inner circle of cronies who'd be expecting it and have probably moved their dosh days ago anyway.

The US military has spent 2.5 million looking for that plane. I thought with GPS tracking you can find anything on earth.
I think it's been a big of an eye opener this one. People think we can see a football from outer space which means we can find that football but obviously we can't ! The world is still a hell of a lot more complicated than we think, specially the sea which remains the one place that man can get no dominion over

Perhaps more importantly for you folks with that snazzy new coin is the reported cost of about 20 million (just how do they come up with ridiculous numbers like this anyway?) that it will take to upgrade all the existing services that run on these coins? How does that work? Is it like here and some tax or something you don't directly know about right away gets raised to pay for this? Don't suppose the creators of this mystically uncounter-fiable coin volunteered to pay for the up-cost, did they?

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
People think we can see a football from outer space which means we can find that football but obviously we can't !

I saw a football orbiting the moon a few months back with my telescope and it was bearing Justin Tucker's toe print. I heard an hour ago that equipping planes with GPS would cost too much. Not 2.5 million.

Perhaps more importantly for you folks with that snazzy new coin is the reported cost of about 20 million (just how do they come up with ridiculous numbers like this anyway?) that it will take to upgrade all the existing services that run on these coins? How does that work? Is it like here and some tax or something you don't directly know about right away gets raised to pay for this? Don't suppose the creators of this mystically uncounter-fiable coin volunteered to pay for the up-cost, did they?
Well, prob the cost to the local councils of parking meter updates will mean parking charges will go up to cover it. There won't be any support for businesses that have to update equipment, it's just tough luck but I suppose that those expenses are written off against tax but even so it's something you don't need cash flow wise

Front page of The Mail, I think it is, has the pilot of the missing jet as a suicide. No facts. Just suicide mission with his picture.

So yeah a state senator in California who is a champion for gun control is under arrest on corruption charges AND ILLEGAL ARMS DEALINGS! Including shoulder fired missiles and full auto weapons.

Also this is the same idiot who criticized the Army for sponsoring the Global Gaming League claiming violent video games desensitizes people to real life violence.

So violent video games and gun ownership is bad, but arms dealing with terrorists is a okay! And people wonder why I hate politicians...

Article here

And another one

I tried to get this going a bit in the shoutbox the other day. I think this is a pretty big deal for the internet.
Link.

We really need to let this guy go. He's already been in prison for 12 months.

^^That's essentially what red bull and vodka is (or any caffeine/alcohol combination) and that''s why it's more dangerous than simply being drunk.^^