The Diet Thread

Tools    

I'll get back in on this. I weigh at the gym and since I have skipped the last two weeks...you know the rest.

I'll get back in on this. I weigh at the gym and since I have skipped the last two weeks...you know the rest.
Hmmm, you lift weights, yes?

OK, right now a softball passes through in between me and the wall. This is when I'm standing straight up against it. (If you wanna call it that.)

This is the equipment I'll be using to get my spine realigned.

Here is my spine . . .

We've gone on holiday by mistake
On Friday I was down to 100.1 from around 103kg but I've been lazy the last few day and haven't eaten well or exercised except for a few decent dog walks. I'll have to get back on the wagon and crack that 100kg barrier.

Hmmm, you lift weights, yes?

OK, right now a softball passes through in between me and the wall. This is when I'm standing straight up against it. (If you wanna call it that.)

This is the equipment I'll be using to get my spine realigned.

Here is my spine . . .

Very little. Im a cardio junkie when I'm going good. Which is rarely.

I might consider this. though I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to weigh in as I want it to be as accurate as possible. I know I'm something like 220 (which isn't bad because I used to weigh around 280 about 3 years ago) but I still want to drop another 30. I know I can do it but I'm a bit lazy about it and while I'm vacation, it isn't a really big concern. I mean, why take a break if you don't relax and enjoy it right? By tomorrow I'll know if I really want to take place in this or not.

OK people, my meds are here two days early. My pain filled road to recovery starts tonight.

Someone better get off their ass and talk to me in here.

I'm so alone! (My cute but very sad puppy face right here)

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I haven't posted in here for a bit so I just ran to weigh myself. 136!!! That's two pounds since I've started. I've been really good lately about making better choices like just have coffee instead of the White Chocolate Mocha and having a yogurt when I'm snacky instead of something salty.

I do love pizza. I love it a lot. I can make a really decent pizza that really isn't that high in calories, but I just eat past the point when I'm full when I eat pizza. I think that's common with most people. It's just one of those foods that you eat until you bust.

I haven't posted in here for a bit so I just ran to weigh myself. 136!!! That's two pounds since I've started. I've been really good lately about making better choices like just have coffee instead of the White Chocolate Mocha and having a yogurt when I'm snacky instead of something salty.
That's a really good weight, or so I think. What type of exercising do you prefer to do?

SC, you need to get to it, dude. I mean, it's your thread and all.

That's a really good weight, or so I think. What type of exercising do you prefer to do?

SC, you need to get to it, dude. I mean, it's your thread and all.
Yeah, I just wanted to lose a little extra I had put on. My frame is really long and lanky with small bones, so my ideal weight is probably a little lower than some at my height.

I go through different moods with exercise. Sometimes, I'm all about weights and strength training then I'll love kickboxing for awhile then I'll get bored with that and move on to something else. The one thing that I've always stuck with is Yoga. I love the way your body feels after. Also I feel alert and calm.

The one exercise I've always hated is jogging. I don't mind a treadmill, but I hate running around the neighborhood. I don't know why.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I just started a weight loss program today. Probably a terrible time to do it but I went to the doctor yesterday and had an accurate weight to put in as a beginning weight.

Still holding at 100.1 kg but I've joined the gym, so been for a good swim the last couple of days and I've eaten really well last few days so might just crack 100kg barrier tmrow.

This is amazing. My son just showed me this. In it, this man is told the same thing I was. My X doctor told me that she didn't believe I'd ever get better. She said that I'd just keep getting worse, and always be on meds. I am already doing better, and I will be great by my birthday. Then I'm going to go rub it in her face. The dumb bitch!

Still holding at 100.1 kg but I've joined the gym, so been for a good swim the last couple of days and I've eaten really well last few days so might just crack 100kg barrier tmrow.

Got on the scales this morning, 99.2kg. YEAH BABY!

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
This is amazing. My son just showed me this. In it, this man is told the same thing I was. My X doctor told me that she didn't believe I'd ever get better. She said that I'd just keep getting worse, and always be on meds. I am already doing better, and I will be great by my birthday. Then I'm going to go rub it in her face. The dumb bitch!

Was this guy doing the DDP yoga thingy? (I didn't watch the video)

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm gonna pop in here every now and then before my wedding in September.

Current Weight: 210 lbs.

Suspect's Reviews

Yes teets, it's DDP Yoga.

I'm gonna pop in here every now and then before my wedding in September.

Current Weight: 210 lbs.
Congratulations on the wedding, and you are tall, right? What weight are you aiming for?

Day 4 and this stuff is hurting me, man! Right where it curves in at. I won't stop, but I may get grouchy. I wonder if my obsession had lots of pain when he was getting better. He probably had insurance that gave him killer drugs.

Well, I hope some of you come in here soon with some good news.

Laters!

Back to 99.6 today but tmrow could bring sub 99kgs.

Today Breakfast: bowl of Granola, Cappuchino and lots of water.

Lunch: soup with a roll, some mozzarella dippers to go with soup and lots more water.

Dinner: 150g bag of plain cashew and raisins and loads more water.

That's it!

I am a short guy. 5 foot 8.
If you are 165 at that height, you are at a good weight, in my opinion.

SC, if you are that tall, then you also are at a good weight. Maybe what you need to do is not focus on dieting, but do some sort of working out. When I was 11 I started aerobics, and it was fun, but once I got in high school it was all weight lifting. Before my back got too bad to handle, I would do 10 miles a day on my exercise bike, lift weights for 30 mins to an hour, and then walk the neighborhood, 3-9 miles. I did this 6 days a week for forever. I really believe that's what you should be doing. I know a lot about that stuff, as well as therapy for damaged parts of the body. Gee, I wonder why I should know about that.

p.s. I will merge my posts in a bit if they are all in a row. I have never read the start of this thread before.

Well I am not really trying to loose weight, I am trying to burn fat and put on muscle. So I want my weight to stay fairly constant, but with a smaller waist.
Besides my spine getting fixed, this is what else I want to do. Get all the muscles back that I had before this crap happened to me. Please believe me that I'm not trying to sound like a snob or anything else, but even after 3 children, I kept a great body. Right after my last child, I was 116, a size 4/5 small. I'm a midget at only 5'5", though. I did that workout that I mentioned up above, and ended up with some serious muscle. I went to 125 lbs, but could still wear my 4/5 small. I must have burned a lot of fat doing that. I also ate very very healthy. Anyways, I WANT THAT BACK!!! Who all is going to lift weights with me?