MoFo Fantasy Baseball '11 - The Trade Thread

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Hey Dexter!

Derek Jeter for David Price.

Interested?!

er no.

also im back.

A tear has just gone down the cheeks of Derek Jeter & Wandy Rodriguez, and they dont know why.

Welcome back

Rauld i sent an offer loaded with pitching help for you in a package deal for Longo.

CC Sabathia and David Price certainly are worth your consideration.

Btw Yoda who, or who all, do you want for Pujols?

Now feel the Tex for Linecum trade worked great for me. Doubt Id be tied with Seds right now if I didnt have Tim. Oh and hes pitching tonight yknow Havent been paying attn to his play but hope Adams equally as happy with Texiera.

Hard to say. I'm definitely willing to move Pujols but ideally any deal would bring an above average 1B replacement along with shoring up some other positions, and with Texiera gone that 1B replacement is Gabby Sanchez, who's so-so. That dropoff is crazy steep, so it'd mean a huge return somewhere else. Normally I'd say a decent chunk of that would be bridged by McCutchen, but he's off to a slow start, so it's a tough call.

I'll ponder things a bit. If you think of anything specific just shoot me a PM, too.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
As far as people I'd be willing to trade as of this moment, I think I've got outfielders to spare, and I wouldn't mind toying with the idea of trading Prado, though I think overall he should be in for a good year.

Alrighty Zeppelins, i understand you need some pitching. Pitching i have. What i need is bats.

im a believer in go big or go home.

on your roster i'm liken Posey and Votto.

Am willing to part with CC Sabathia, David Price and Shaun Marcum

what say you?

A system of cells interlinked
Surprisingly, I did OK in pitching, but I somehow managed to bench my starting 2B, even though I never actually meant to. If I had left him in, I would have taken two more power categories for the win. Oops! Not sure how I made the mistake, but it comes from having multiple guys with multi-eligibility, methinks. I meant to move a guy to the 3B slot, but he had 2B eligibility too, and I slotted him into the wrong slot and that left my 2B on the bench. Of course, Weeks homered....

Alrighty Zeppelins, i understand you need some pitching. Pitching i have. What i need is bats.

im a believer in go big or go home.

on your roster i'm liken Posey and Votto.

Am willing to part with CC Sabathia, David Price and Shaun Marcum

what say you?

sorry buddy, no can do. Im in love with Votto at the mo, and Buster has given me no reason to can him. Cant decimate my batting just for a lil pitching!

Oh, as I said before, I thought the trade was fair. Other people seem to think it isn't so fair, but not enough to counter it with a veto, which is fine.

im starting to think it wasnt fair.

I wuz robbed.

A system of cells interlinked
Oh sure...and yet Carpenter has yet to slot a win this season! Not his fault, sure, but still!

My opinion is that neither player did enough to our respective teams to really make a difference either way.

Nice offer Yoda but right now Im all set on pitching (I think). David Price is the exception but no Im not giving up CarGon even in a slump Dex.

Well here goes another epic one hopefully. I just love blue chip trades

rauldc14 Ill give you Carlos Gonzalez & Wandy Rodriguez for Evan Longoria. Offer is sent.

Oh sure...and yet Carpenter has yet to slot a win this season! Not his fault, sure, but still!

My opinion is that neither player did enough to our respective teams to really make a difference either way.
Carpenter is bringen the K's and the era

plus i think he may be outhitten Soo as well.