0.78%
3 votes
2000 - 2009
0%
0 votes
2010 towards
0.52%
2 votes
Reserved for the Poll Monkeys who have a clicking urge.
386 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I am 41 years--------------------aged. I feel like cheese, but as most polls say: 94% of the world's population loves cheese. YAY!!!!

Colour out of Time
@7thson ... Some cheese is blue and some is mouldy ... which are you???

E'Gadds I smell a rat

I am 41 years--------------------aged. I feel like cheese, but as most polls say: 94% of the world's population loves cheese. YAY!!!!
I can't believe you're only 3 years older than my sister. I honestly thought you were in your fifties...O.O

I can't believe you're only 3 years older than my sister. I honestly thought you were in your fifties...O.O
He means that in the cheesiest way! Lots of love!

I gotta be honest, I hate when people use this phrase.

I'm 18, BTW.
I'm also particularly fond of teenagers that say: "I've been waiting my whole life to do this... it's like my dream and stuff."

Anyway, 36 here.

polled! it's also in my user profile. boop. bleep. is it possible to feel old and young simultaneously?

and my favorite version of "young at heart" is by wild man fischer. god that's a depressing song when he sings it.

80's
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I was born on Epiphany 1973.

If you take the traditional three score years and ten as the yardstick, this makes me middle-aged and 4 months old.

Being middle aged is great. Young enough to stil lbe called that by our elders and old enough to be called wise by the new generations. Well in my case they both call me wisearse, but hey the word wise is there ntl.

21 years old, born in the 80's

The People's Republic of Clogher
Being middle aged is great. Young enough to stil lbe called that by our elders and old enough to be called wise by the new generations. Well in my case they both call me wisearse, but hey the word wise is there ntl.
Y'know what? There's a woman working in my local petrol station who calls me 'young man', even though I'm probably only a decade younger than her. It was cool the first few times but now it creeps me out slightly...

Welcome to the human race...
Wait a minute - why is there a "2010 onwards" option? What, we have time travellers using this forum now?

Wait a minute - why is there a "2010 onwards" option? What, we have time travellers using this forum now?

I've been rather disappointed it hasn't been clicked... yet...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Look at that now, there's the same amount of people voting in the 60s, 70s and 90s then outnumbered by twice that in the 80s...leaving us elite 3 wise people