Grill a MoFo

Tools    

i hope so.....ive been waiting for my turn...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
don't die on me man

CPR Time

:mouth to mouth:

Young master Lennon is going to take the reins on the grill threads. I'll sticky and unsticky and participate, I'm just a horrible time manager with the thing.

I hope none of you took it as disinterest in YOU that I failed to upkeep these. If so, I apologize for that. I'll be grilling each of you with my former fervor

Young master Lennon is going to take the reins on the grill threads. I'll sticky and unsticky and participate, I'm just a horrible time manager with the thing.

I hope none of you took it as disinterest in YOU that I failed to upkeep these. If so, I apologize for that. I'll be grilling each of you with my former fervor

I'll help sticky etc.... I started to volunteer to take it over but I have a terrible time asking questions sometimes... well, that is unless something criminal is involved...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Oh, and Destiny and LamontCranston (wait, has he even been on?) or Sedai, because I don't know the last time Lamont was on, will end when John finishes his last questions by me

Oh, and Destiny and LamontCranston (wait, has he even been on?) or Sedai, because I don't know the last time Lamont was on, will end when John finishes his last questions by me
I don't think LamontCranston has been on since Oct. so I'd just pass him... if he shows back up, then he can be added then...

I don't think LamontCranston has been on since Oct. so I'd just pass him... if he shows back up, then he can be added then...
K, so Caitlyn I'm going to post the Grill a MoFos now, but leave John's up for a day to finish

I would like bacon and sausages with mine.

I'd happily be grilled. I dont think im that well known around here these days anyway. So you can take your chance at getting to know me.... So go on your sexy mofo's grill me sometime and then drizzle marinade down my chest and serve me in bread like the bbq Naisy Deluxe you all desire grrrrrroar....

I.E. I volunteer if you get bored.

So the BBQ is over then?
Yes/No Maybe So?

We really need to get this going again.... I haven't even asked the last group any questions... and haven't really answered all of mine yet...

We really need to get this going again.... I haven't even asked the last group any questions... and haven't really answered all of mine yet...
I can sort, and start them, if you do the sticky part!?!

I haven't finished answering mine, actually.

Can do... just let me know when I need to stick one case I miss it...
OK, take Sedai's down, and sticky 7thson's.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=15148

This one belongs to James Sparrow, who hasn't been around in forever. It can either be deleted, or left floating.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=15149

UsualSuspect is next. I'll make his in a few. Then I'll email you the link.

Thanks!

Yep, it's on.

I've updated the list. Sinny McGuffins was skipped, and should have come in before TheUsualSuspect. I'll get you on the next set. I'll be doing these every two weeks, just so you all know. They can still be replied to whenever, so I see no reason in waiting so long.

The Doomed:
Iroquois (Interviewed, yet still he lives)
Caitlyn (Survivor #2)
gummo (fried eggs and all, survivor #3)
Godoggo (Survivor #4)
mark f (who is now and forever differentiated from Adam)(Survivor #5)
John McClane (who spends way too much time in the shout-box! )(Survivor #6)
Monkeypunch (Survivor #7)
Ðèstîñy (The accentuated)(Survivor #8)
LamontCranston ~ Vanished, I do believe!
Sedai (Was suppose to tell Toose what a chose was.) (Survivor #9)
James Sparrow (AWOL!)
7thson (It's all about the boobs.) (Still being interrogated)
TheUsualSuspect (No, it's not his favorite movie!)(Still being interrogated)
Sinny McGuffins
ThursdayNext
PyroTramp
VeronicaJ
Tacitus
thebest
Bill
equilibrium
jrs
PimpDaShizzle
The Gnat
Lockheed Martin
blibblobblib
Powdered Water
mc-yui
eMilee
Moviemaker5087
Revenant
Naisy
witts

If I've left you off the list, just let me know.