I'm going to be a father.

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
these are fantastic!! CONGRATS!!
I JUST saw this thread - LOVE the pics! The last one is pretty hilarious. Looks like something I would do to a child of mine and the size of the bottle compared to him just makes me laugh. It's like an outrageous 7/Eleven Mega/Super/Colossal Drink that you can buy for just twenty-five cents more!
Ha, everyone says that the bottle is HUGE, but it's just the angle of the picture.

Suspect's Reviews

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Any more youngest Mofo photos?

LOL. One for Mrs TUS

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Ha, everyone says that the bottle is HUGE, but it's just the angle of the picture.
no, no, no, no, its just frickin HUGE

thank you for posting them!!

Careful. My mother got addicted to baby breath. She had 10. And yes, my parents had a tv.

Shame they couldn't find the remote.

Lovely looking kid, TUS. I'm sure once he grows into that bottle it'll be fine.

LOL. Good comeback, HK.

Sorry I'm late with the . . .

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Dope 80s hairstyle

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Ha, in case anyone missed it. That picture is also my announcement that we are expecting our second child.
I did see the brother part but I just assumed you must have had a second cause its a few years old thread .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Bloody hell! The Mainstream Mafia doesn't rest! Quick, @Swan and @Velvet, we need to make some babies!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Bloody hell! The Mainstream Mafia doesn't rest! Quick, @Swan and @Velvet, we need to make some babies!
this is where they come from right?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
this is where they come from right?

Of course, you silly idiot! Why do you even ask?

That's the plan:
1. Swan uses his sexy rump to seduce female starks.
2. When they swoon over Swan, you catch them and put them inside a bag, and bring the bags to my dungeon.
3. Once inside the dungeon I will torture the starks and make them bring me hundreds of children!