Favorite Jackie Chan Films?

Tools    

I don't actually wear pants.
Jackie Chan is one of my favorite action stars. His films are, usually, funny, with quality action scenes. He rocks and stuff, yeah? So, what are some of your favorite of his?

My favorite is Project A. It's really funny, and the action is great. The stunt work is awesome, too, especially when he falls from the clocktower. Unfortunately, I've only seen it in English, so I need to see if my DVD has it in Cantonese. I don't think it does, so I may have to buy it again for its original language.

I also love First Strike (another I've only seen in English), and Rush Hour 2 plenty. Really, the ones I don't like of those I've seen with him are Tuxedo, Medallion, that Prisoner film, and Forbidden Kingdom (a great idea, but done horribly wrong).

List away!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I actually prefer his behind the scenes videos on choreography to his movies. His stunt school is amazing.

It's been so long since I've watched his films I can't remember what I've seen of his, but Drunken Master and Police Story seem to stand out. Anyway, I prefer his older work leading up to his breakout in the U.S.

Jackie is really the man love so much of his work and is supposed to be a really great guy in real life. I do find his early work better than his later if it is his breakout work like Snake in the Eagle's Shadow and Drunken Master too personal favourites like Wheels On Meals, Project A or Police Story I could watch this guys work all day long a brilliant talent and highly entertaining.

“I was cured, all right!”

Big fan of Jackie since I was 8. This one it's my favorite, not just one of my Jackie favorites but one of my favorite action movies ever.

There too many to consider for me. The like his series of drunken fist, police story, project A, armour of god, also even like sh*t the big brawl and city hunter I like it too. I'll choose the latter tho', in the shake of being different lul

My best friend and I are always playing the "name 10 things that aren't Jackie Chan" game. We always lose!