FM NEWS

Tools    

For some reason, it has been hard for me to start/carry on with a thread such as a review thread, like this one. Not that it is hard, but I keep procrastinating and forgetting about doing something. For practice, I decided to create a news thread. I'll post news stories that I find interesting, funny or infuriating. I'll try to pick lesser known stories and if it is a larger story, I'll add some commentary. I seem to spend more time reading posts here than writing them and I hope this changes that.

So without further adieu, here's the first story.

Posted an article in the Trump thread.
Yeah, don't want to comment on it in that thread though because it will probably evolve into some other argument when it really shouldn't.

I don't know who this Jimmy Fallon guy is but i've heard of him and i don't have a clue what he was supposed to do? Was he supposed to be openly negative to his guest killing any chance of high profile politicians appearing on his show? First of all that is obviously not anywhere close to being his decision to make and even if it was, why would he? Why would any talk show host deny an interview with Trump even if you've got to pander to him, no matter how much you despise him this is a big moment in your career.

Seth Meyers banned him from his show? I know nothing about this guy but unless the joke was he'd never go near his show anyway, then what? haha

Im with you. Fallon can say whatever he wants and if he felt uncomfortable taking a side against him, so what. Guess Clintonites believe being neutral is just as bad as supporting Trump for some reason.