Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Personally, unless again i'm completely misunderstanding what is happening which if i am please correct me; i think Obama is very wrong here. I remember reading about big deals being made over the criminals Bill Clinton pardoned when he left office but this is a whole other level because it affects a whole region of the world and it is just now when he has a few weeks left in office that he decides to make a very serious decision that will have a big impact on the world. He had 8 years to go against Israel and didn't til now. Dunno whether the decision is right or wrong it feels slimy to me.

If you admire people who battle "aristocracy and corruption," why vote for someone who inherited massive amounts of wealth and gleefully participated in, and has repeatedly admitted to participating in, said corruption? And profiting from your office is "corruption," right? So why not divest himself of his investments?
Sounds like you may have missed Trump's whole message. He is the candidate who delivered the position of a wealthy man willing to put the American people first, instead of the highly connected. So yes, what I said certainly stands

President Donnie Trump's also refused to accept the presidential salary

Personally, unless again i'm completely misunderstanding what is happening which if i am please correct me; i think Obama is very wrong here. I remember reading about big deals being made over the criminals Bill Clinton pardoned when he left office but this is a whole other level because it affects a whole region of the world and it is just now when he has a few weeks left in office that he decides to make a very serious decision that will have a big impact on the world. He had 8 years to go against Israel and didn't til now. Dunno whether the decision is right or wrong it feels slimy to me.
Camo, this is a good article: http://www.vox.com/world/2016/12/28/...ents-explained

miss india manasvi mamgai will be in charge of the bollywood act which will take up 20 percent of time in trump's pre inauguration celebrations on january 19 . photo shows her with trump and president of republican hindu coalition shallabh kumar---

Sounds like you may have missed Trump's whole message.
Nah, I heard it. But a "message" is just words. What matters are his actions, and they've told a different story. On the other hand (and as a perfect example of the split between words and actions), sounds like you may have missed the argument about his blatant walk back on the debt. You know, the debt: that thing you literally just said you cared about.

You also seem to have missed this argument about his trade policies are the opposite of Reagan's.

So, basically, you're just randomly comparing him to past Presidents without any clue whether or not their ideas align at all.

He is the candidate who delivered the position of a wealthy man willing to put the American people first, instead of the highly connected. So yes, what I said certainly stands
Seeing as how the entire argument is about whether he'll put the American people first, simply saying he will isn't a response to anything. So let's try again: Trump, for decades, did exactly the things you're hailing him for fighting (or, more accurately, saying he'll fight). So he put himself first, then he put America first? He put America first....second?

Also, what you say doesn't "stand" just because you repeat it: it stands if you actually defend it. For example: the arguments I make, that you never respond to? Those still stand. And because they still stand, more and more of my replies are going to just link back to them.

If you wanna keep running in circles, be my guest. But facts and arguments don't go away just because you pretend they don't exist.

Your playbook- which is a similar script Trump-haters use across the country, and this is my favorite part of all this- it's a total failure

Undermine the voter, tell him he's stupid and none of his reasons are good enough for you. Force explanations and then chop it all up, pretend like nothing has been said and then feign surprise when people don't like talking to you

Actually, the truth of this playbook and its purpose to keep Donald Trump out of office actually achieved the opposite result, pretty much the definition of ineptitude

So Thank You Yoda For Doing Your Part In Getting Trump Elected

Success in an argument is about what's true, and it's pretty revealing that you're not thinking of it in those terms.

If you could argue on the merits (on truth), you would. Since you can't, you change the subject. That's your playbook. It was predictable 12 months ago, it was boring 6 months ago, and it's downright juvenile now.

The negative energy Yoda and others heave on Trump and his supporters, keep it up, it will secure President Trump's re-election in 2020 like I told you guys in early February 2016!

One post: "total failure." "Definition of ineptitude." "People don't like talking to you."

Very next post: complaining about "negative energy."

If you're going to make excuses your central form of response, you should at least learn to keep them straight.

Putting that hypocrisy aside, try actually converting this non-sequitur chest-thumping into a syllogism. Walk me through it: Trump will win reelection...and then what? What argument changes? Imagine he becomes the Pope and wins the Super Bowl, too. He'd still have lied about Libya. He'd still have lied about the national debt. I'd still be able to show you proof of it. And you still wouldn't have anything to say in response.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
The negative energy Yoda and others heave on Trump and his supporters, keep it up, it will secure President Trump's re-election in 2020 like I told you guys in early February 2016!
ok

Trump’s NYT transcript: Read it, and weep for our country

This statement came in response to a question about Trump’s recent meeting with Nigel Farage. The Times reporter wanted to know if Trump had sought help in preventing the development of a wind farm near his golf course in Scotland: [This is the formatting as published by the New York Times.]

TRUMP: Oh, I see. I might have brought it up. But not having to do with me, just I mean, the wind is a very deceiving thing. First of all, we don’t make the windmills in the United States. They’re made in Germany and Japan. They’re made out of massive amounts of steel, which goes into the atmosphere, whether it’s in our country or not, it goes into the atmosphere. The windmills kill birds and the windmills need massive subsidies. In other words, we’re subsidizing wind mills all over this country. I mean, for the most part they don’t work. I don’t think they work at all without subsidy, and that bothers me, and they kill all the birds. You go to a windmill, you know in California they have the, what is it? The golden eagle? And they’re like, if you shoot a golden eagle, they go to jail for five years and yet they kill them by, they actually have to get permits that they’re only allowed to kill 30 or something in one year. The windmills are devastating to the bird population, O.K. With that being said, there’s a place for them. But they do need subsidy. So, if I talk negatively. I’ve been saying the same thing for years about you know, the wind industry. I wouldn’t want to subsidize it. Some environmentalists agree with me very much because of all of the things I just said, including the birds, and some don’t. But it’s hard to explain. I don’t care about anything having to do with anything having to do with anything other than the country.

Full New York Times interview

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us...ript.html?_r=0

Your playbook is a total failure, Yoda, bc you spent the whole year trashing one guy -think of all that time you wasted- trying to keep him from getting elected, and he won anyways

Next time try putting your time into someone you like, like I did. You will be happier, like me. A ball of negative energy, you are, Yoda!

And if you want to talk about what's true, go find where I said President Trump doesn't have a dark side and has no flaws, good luck! And I didn't go deleting posts like you did to cover your tails after all that bogus about Clinton having the upper hand in the early fake news polls. Regardless, everything you've tried to bury President Trump for, he could be Captain Hook, a total cutthroat, and achieve results for our country anyways with jobs and in the economy, on the border, and against terrorists. Unlike Peter Pan Urkel.