Who wants to see Duncan Jone's Warcraft movie?

Tools    

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I’ll wait until the reviews are out before deciding one way or the other but at the moment I’m not much interested in it. I’ve never played WOW but judging from the little info available the movie looks like a mediocre LOTR/Hobbit knockoff ala the Eragon adaption.

I'm excited for it. There's a lot of interesting stuff in the warcraft world and Duncan Jones is a very capable director.

If Meat wants to see it... that's good enough for me. Having not played the games at all, I'm sure I'll dig this a fair bit. Unless, maybe, if Uwe Boll gets subbed in at the last minute? If that happens all bets are off.

I think this belongs here.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Warcraft.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	15176  

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
They announced actors for main roles.
http://www.gamersbook.com/News/Artic...cters-Revealed
To be honest I'm really happy they chose to follow original games,not WoW,also very excited to see Gul'Dan in there,mainly because he is connected to Ner'Zhul(Lich King - my fav character).I would be even happier to see Ner'Zhul official in list but I guess we will need to wait more...I don't have any doubts he will be in there,maybe not so much in first movies but as more they progress(if they go more than one movie) Lich King has bigger and bigger role...Cast looks okey to me.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I didn't see a casting choice for Grom Hellscream, i hope they didn't omit him, not only is he a badass but he is a big part of the RTS storyline.