The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Since Chris 'forced' me to give him a pic for the collage I figured I might as well post it here as well... Just me and my dogs chillin' at work Hope nobody gets sick... LOL

http://www.moviemofos.com/images/mose.JPG

Rock God
damn. i always post at night and miss conversations.

Well I'm just hanging out watching IU put on a 3-point clinic if you want to chat Brodie

Rock God
oh, yeah? march madness, eh?

But of course... best sporting event in the world. I live each year for March

Rock God
i love basketball! who do you like in the NBA? my knicks aren't doing so well this year.

Rock God
sure. we all know threads NEVER go off topic, right? 's ok, though. no biggie. thank god for the shout box.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
d@mn you mose, how could you change your pic??

I assume you're talking about my avatar b/c I've never posted a pic before

I was just bored of the old one... I have John Wayne on my messageboard and I thought Chow Yun-Fat was a fitting counterpart... both are perfect examples of what a bad ass I am... LOL

i have missed a "bunch" the past couple of days.......what a great pic ensemble chris!!
and you put ellie in there! how cool, and an honor.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by mightymose
I assume you're talking about my avatar b/c I've never posted a pic before

I know what you look like! That is you on your site, right?

I had one on my site for about a week, but I thought I would get more visitors by taking it down It was an older picture anyways.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I outta take a picture of my new shoes. Me likey, plus you get to see my stylish ankle brace.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I wouldn't to that if I were you Spuds... there are some strange people here and I would not be the least bit surprised if someone had a foot fetish for geeky programmers such as ourselves... hence me not showing my foot in my picture

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by spudracer
Me likey
*gasp* You catch-phrase stealer.