MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2012 Trading Block

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I dont know, 2nd Base and SS are two of the shallowest positions, and Chevelles has top of the food chain production. Will be interesting how it all shakes out for sure.

Hey Rob, if you see your buddy, tell him I sent him another offer.

Spoke with Ray, and he said you are wanting a certain pitcher, but he told me to tell you to offer more as he's hurting for pitching.

Tongs, get Ray to get a mofo account. even if he had a bad experience once and categorically hates movies, he can post here in this thread.

Spoke with Ray, and he said you are wanting a certain pitcher, but he told me to tell you to offer more as he's hurting for pitching.
Nah, I'm done, he's made zero counter offers and now I can see he's just waiting for me to go overboard. My last offer was pretty damn good and I got no response other than a rejection. I would love to get Felix but I'm not trading Roy Halladay and Joey Votto to get him.

Tongs, get Ray to get a mofo account. even if he had a bad experience once and categorically hates movies, he can post here in this thread.

Definitely I will encourage him in that direction again. Hes a cool guy. Very Boston.

Well I pushed for Ray to make an account, and in all honesty I think hes wary of the idea. Some people are just too competitive. He feels the league page is fine, but the seasons young

I did make a trade with him though, I gave up Jimmy Rollins & Tim Hudson (DL) for Asdrubal Cabrera & Wandy Rodriguez. I thought someone would comment on the trade Ah well.

Well I pushed for Ray to make an account, and in all honesty I think hes wary of the idea. Some people are just too competitive. He feels the league page is fine, but the seasons young

I did make a trade with him though, I gave up Jimmy Rollins & Tim Hudson (DL) for Asdrubal Cabrera & Wandy Rodriguez. I thought someone would comment on the trade Ah well.

hang on does this mean as a highly competitive person i have to walk away from my mofo account?

Alrighty then! Now that I have the right forum URL (Robert!!!!!) I'm ready for the smack talk. I do want to set the record straight. The reason that I wasn't deal or counter offering for Felix was simply I wasn't giving up my #1 and at the time only star SP. Since the blockbuster trade I find myself with a very serviceable starting rotation and can be a little more flexible. All that said, I will never make a trade simply to make a trade. We are two days into the regular season and there are many question marks for a lot of players. Hell, I'm taking a big chance with the trade to acquire Hudson with the hope that old man has some steam left in his engine. Robert said this was a very competitive league, which is what I was looking for. I'll play it out to the very end and will make moves based on what I feel is best for my team. Please don't think that I'm trying to be a jerk because I'm about as laid back and easy going as they get...I just mirror myself after Theo Epstein...LOL,LOL!

1st time thru, i misread the line
I'll play it out to the very end and will make movies based on what I feel is best for my team.
and i thought to myself, step up your game son, that thar is how one makes a name for himself.

Welcome to Mofo, mofo.

Well I guess we all knew this day would come.....

Mike/Sedai/Clueless Clowns guy! I want Longoria.

Sent you a PM.

I guess Seds isnt interested in trading Longo away. No answer whatsoever. Probably for the best as I need to see what I got now.

A system of cells interlinked
I guess Seds isnt interested in trading Longo away. No answer whatsoever. Probably for the best as I need to see what I got now.
Sorry, man - Easter Weekend. Also, I tend to shy away from trades that basically say "OK, I want the absolute best player on your team, but you can't have my top dudes."

Here, let me counter - The only trades I will even consider are trades that give me a 1st round pick for my 3rd round or later picks that give my team a clear and decisive advantage over yours. Sound good?

Hehehe. Nice.

I'm going to cancel the offer I had sitting for you. I assume you forgot about it (no big whoop), but the Wright comeback I was banking on when I drafted him is looking morel likely, so I'm a little more hesitant than before, anyway. As always, when in doubt, wait a bit longer and see what you've got. Open to something similarly down the line, though.

Sorry, man - Easter Weekend. Also, I tend to shy away from trades that basically say "OK, I want the absolute best player on your team, but you can't have my top dudes."

Here, let me counter - The only trades I will even consider are trades that give me a 1st round pick for my 3rd round or later picks that give my team a clear and decisive advantage over yours. Sound good?
Wow Mike. I offered you Ellsbury & Aviles, or I said if youd rather have depth, Id deal Jennings, Aviles, and a great pitcher.
Meaning you could have gotten Ellsbury/Aviles, or Victorino or Jennings (your choice) with Aviles and Brandon Morrow too. How does that equate too ""OK, I want the absolute best player on your team, but you can't have my top dudes."?