Hello, Bonjour and Guten Tag!

Tools    

Hello one and all, I'm Liam. I'm a 17 year old dude who loves movies and I love stories in general. This forum seems like a great place for me. I hope I'll have a great time here~

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
To jak chwalimy się znajomością języków obcych, to też się dopiszę.

Pozdrawiam i życzę miło spędzonego czasu na stronie.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Just plain English? You're not suave enough, gentlemen!

Bonjour l'ami, bien content que tu te joigne au meilleur forum bienvenu parmis-nous

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Good bye, Liam! Hope you didn't like your stay here. Look out, I'm dangerous - I'm a contrarian.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
مرحبا! مرحبا بكم في منتدى!

I have no idea if that's even close to being grammatically correct. I don't know any Arabic so I just used Google Translate.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!